Hotel Video

Started by disneyloverjessie, January 25, 2010, 11:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Nicolai"No, there are no end credits. It goes over into a small ad for the convention services and after that there are movie trailers.
Then it plays it again but a different host for a different language I think..?
Nicolai that video is brilliant..when will the whole video be up?

CentralPlazaPerson

I think she could be Jonathan Ross' long lost sister :lol:

SM:M3

She is SO annoying, we ended up just watching the French or German videos instead!
I mean, when she is outside RnRC, what is she doing?!

dagobert

Oh yes she is so annoying, but have you seen the video of WDW? This woman is also very annoying.

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "luke85"Haha that's brilliant, still makes me laugh so much! Thank you for posting!

I don't know why she says hi to her Mum when she passes London in IASW, I never thought she was British!? Her accent has a European lilt, anyone agree?

I was a little lost on the accent until she said "Sorted" then all kinds of east london accents sprung to mind. Sorted fella.
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Magic M

I'm probably going to lose all MagicForum credibility by saying - I love her!!  Deeply and passionately!!

Sophie is a bit part of my Disneyland experience and even though I've seen it a dozen or more times I always watch it!!  Its a tradition!

Yes she does have a silly nasal voice but she's a proper Brit and a little bit of home when I'm away!

Key lines:

* That's my duck!
* I'm ready for my cwose up darwing...
* That's that fun overload again...

luke85

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"
Quote from: "luke85"Haha that's brilliant, still makes me laugh so much! Thank you for posting!

I don't know why she says hi to her Mum when she passes London in IASW, I never thought she was British!? Her accent has a European lilt, anyone agree?

I was a little lost on the accent until she said "Sorted" then all kinds of east london accents sprung to mind. Sorted fella.
That's what I thought, but it seems so forced! I reckon she's French, but was told "sound as English as you possibly can"

If you listen to the way she says "cruise" at the beginning of the clip, the "r" has a sound that we don't really use in Britain...

disneyloverjessie

wow what great feedback!
Thanks soo much for the video Nicolai
and i also have to say i love her too, in a strange sort of way...
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

mattboywonder

Yep, she is really annoying.  But when you stay at a Disney hotel, you just have to watch it - besides its either that or Hannah Montana or else French TV
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008