Hotel Video

Started by disneyloverjessie, January 25, 2010, 11:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyloverjessie

I do know there's another topic on this, but it doesn't really answer my question.

Does anyone know who the woman is on the English version of 'Top Ten Things to Know Before You Go'
Also is there anywhere you can watch it apart from when your actually in Disney? :)
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Aveen2008

lmao ahh that video hehe!! She is annoying but funny and I can't help but love it as it reminds me of being there!lol!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

CentralPlazaPerson

She presented the recent GMTV competition but I never caught her name..
Here is a link to the competition she presented..
http://www.gm.tv/competitions/tv-compet ... liday.html

luke85

ahhh that's Kirsten O'Brien! She was on so many kids shows when I was growing up, she's great!

disneyloverjessie

Quote from: "Aveen2008"lmao ahh that video hehe!! She is annoying but funny and I can't help but love it as it reminds me of being there!lol!!

I know same!
you love to hate her :)
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

disneyloverjessie

is it Kristen O Brien?! :O

Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "disneyloverjessie"is it Kristen O Brien?! :O

Not in the Top Ten Things... video no :wink:

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Not in the Top Ten Things... video no :wink:
Sorry my bad, it looks very like her though and her voice was identical on the gmtv competition. Maybe it was her on GMTV but it's not kirsten o'brien?

Disneyland Paris Treasures

In the Room TV video she says her name is Sophie. I made source recordings of both the Summer 2009 and the XMas 2009 versions (they differ quite a bit) and hopefully you should soon be able to watch them on Euro Souvenirland :)

luke85

I don't know who the girl was when I saw the 2008 video, but she was so annoying.

She was humming a song (I think "it's a small world") then said "catchy tune" in the most annoying nasal voice I've ever heard! I'm assuming it's the same girl we're all thinking of! I wish someone had a clip of it!

Quote from: "luke85"... She was humming a song (I think "it's a small world") then said "catchy tune" in the most annoying nasal voice I've ever heard! I'm assuming it's the same girl we're all thinking of! I wish someone had a clip of it!
A clip? No problem. I think you are referring to this bit:

[youtube:3jadpo73]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ulM0EmOPA[/youtube:3jadpo73]

luke85

Quote from: "Nicolai"
Quote from: "luke85"... She was humming a song (I think "it's a small world") then said "catchy tune" in the most annoying nasal voice I've ever heard! I'm assuming it's the same girl we're all thinking of! I wish someone had a clip of it!
A clip? No problem. I think you are referring to this bit:

[youtube:1n3shbjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ulM0EmOPA[/youtube:1n3shbjo]
Haha that's brilliant, still makes me laugh so much! Thank you for posting!

I don't know why she says hi to her Mum when she passes London in IASW, I never thought she was British!? Her accent has a European lilt, anyone agree?

smurfy74

she definately sounds British to me, and I asked by better half who is Portugese and he said British too  :D , the video really gets you in the mood for a visit

Adam

Are there any credits at the end of the loop? I can't remember if there are or not.

No, there are no end credits. It goes over into a small ad for the convention services and after that there are movie trailers.