Times — park hours, schedules and showtimes

Started by Anthony, June 04, 2006, 06:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angela

Well  I wonder to... because I can see how the magic hours will work in the morning. No one will be allowed in if they do not have a disney passport but at night? what happens if the extra 2 hours are at night like when I visit. The 2nd and 4th of July are magic hours at night... will they check my passport when I am going in a ride or what? Can I stay? That is what I think.
Any openingtimes known here for the first week of July? I am staying from Sunday the 1st till Friday the 6th so no Saturday for me.

Anthony

I did the first night of Extra Magic Hours (and then spent 30mins of it stuck in SM:M2, but that's another story...).

You simply go to Main Street Station from 5pm onwards (till normal park closing I think), show your "Disney Hotel Easy Pass" or Dream AP and then one of the overworked Guest Flow guys will give you a nice flourescent wristband for the night, which most CMs at attraction entrances will check.

So normal people can probably still stay in the park, but not ride the attractions.  I've got the leaflet which shows which attractions and restaurants open and so on, I'll post it on DLRP Today at some point... (in a few years, the amount I've got to report...) :wink:

Park Hours are only announced 3 months in advance.  They only just announced June, so it'll be 3-4 weeks before July are released.

fly_with_me_dumbo

a wrist band! great more freebies, i know there not out yet but do you reckon for august there will be extra hours

Angela

extra hours you can see at the disneysite for august and september already.

Simi-Maus

Does anybody know, which rides will be open on the Extra Magic Hours in the evening? :pluto:
Simi

Anthony

Currently, it's...

Morning:
 - Le Chateau
 - Les Voyages de Pinocchio
 - Le Carrousel de Lancelot
 - Peter Pan's Flight
 - Dumbo the Flying Elephant
 - Mad Hatter's Tea Cups
 - Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
 - Orbitron
 - Space Mountain: Mission 2

Evening:
 - Phantom Manor
 - Big Thunder Mountain
 - Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril
 - Pirates of the Caribbean
 - Le Chateau
 - Les Voyages de Pinocchio
 - Le Carrousel de Lancelot
 - Peter Pan's Flight
 - Dumbo the Flying Elephant
 - Mad Hatter's Tea Cups
 - Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
 - Orbitron
 - Space Mountain: Mission 2

Hope that helps. :wink: I'll post the leaflet soon, they got a really simple design to explain it, better than the trials last year.

Simi-Maus

Thank you, Baloo, that sounds good!!
Particulary in the evening there are quite a numner of rides open!

Are the restaurants in the park at the EMH days longer open, too?
Simi

Nala_84

Cool, thank you for posting the attractions, Baloo! Sounds great! So they are open all the time of the EMH?

F.e., when the usual opening on a September day is until 7 p.m., then the EMH are until 9 p.m. - so I can go on BTM until the park closure?!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "Nala_84"Cool, thank you for posting the attractions, Baloo! Sounds great! So they are open all the time of the EMH?

F.e., when the usual opening on a September day is until 7 p.m., then the EMH are until 9 p.m. - so I can go on BTM until the park closure?!

That's right!
since 2001 (many before that)

miss disney fan

just been looking at the disneyland main website and they have now got some more more extra hours on the list, they now go up to 28 nov 2007  :D

for got to put on the link on for the site

http://news.disneylandparis.co.uk/extra ... ours.xhtml

Anthony

Thanks miss disney fan!

Blimey, look at the list for October, almost the full month! I remember when this used to be low season. Are they expecting quite a few people then? :shock:

miss disney fan

i was expecting more evenings though  :(

Masamune

:D I was wondering how the extra hours worked.

:) Are they still using wristbands? I'm really chuffed because there's EMH in the evening on the day we arrive, which means we get to make up the two hours we lose because we won't be getting into the Park till about Midday. :P Also, do they come in different colours? *Just curious*

disneyfanatic

The extra hours in the evening were great as we rode BTM 3 times in the 2 extra hours-with almost no waiting! I couldn't believe how much the park cleared out although not all rides were open. Our wristbands were green that night but I had seen purple and blue ones on other people who must not have wanted to remove their bands :? There were no morning hours while we were there- well the day we arrived but we arrived too late- couldn't get up at 4am to get there by 8am :lol:

miss disney fan

just looked on the offical disney site and they seem to have added some more dates on to the extra magic hours

now when we go in november there are two in the morning instead of just one as was 1st printed  :D