Disney Tattoos

Started by i love main st, October 09, 2009, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Quote from: "Aveen2008"i did the exact same thing as you. It was bepanthan that the tatooist recommended. I have emailed him and he said its no problem to come in and get it fixed, I just hope that means for free!
He'd better mean for free, because if not that's just terrible because its his job to fix something he's not done right.
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Stitch2814

OMG!! I just saw the picture of your tattoo Aveen and that is shocking!

Ive had mine for about 7-9 months now and its not faded in the slightest and Im soo surprised at how bad yours has.

I really hope you can get it sorted for free as I would kick up such a fuss about it, as it kinda looks like you got a very very good tattoo transfer hahaha (no time to joke I know)

I wish my tattooist was as good as yours as mine was some girl who chatted to her mates in the room where they do the tattoos (not very professional) I didnt sign a form, they didnt ask for ID (which I always get asked even if it is for fags for my mum and Im 22 lol) and they didnt tell me to put cream or anything on it so I didnt, they didnt even tel me to remove the tissue that covered it after so long to let it breathe so when I did it hurt quite a lot. Kind of the reason I aint got another tattoo.

jeakat24

What a bad experience Stitch, I assure you not all tattoo places are like that. The place where I get mine done gives you a list of all the care you need to do, including how to clean and wash, it with every visit.

I've just the picture of you tattoo Aveen, that's dreadful I hope you manage to get it sorted and restored back to its former glory. I think it might be down to the amount of cream they told you to use. I was told to use cream (I use savlon personally) two, three or four times a day depending on how often it dries out and to only do this for a week, or less if the tattoo has scabbed over completely.

Good luck
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Aveen2008

Oh sorry I forgot to post a pic. The guy who did my tattoo originally messed me about for about 2 weeks and so my friend went to him and told him if he didnt refund me for the mess he had done (which other tattooist said it was awful) that we would go to the local paper! So he gave me £40 of the £60 back! To be honest i am surprised he gave anything back! I had to put another £20 to that to get it done somewhere else but now it looks great.This photo of it was taken the evening it was done thats why it looks a bit dirty etc but that was just as I didnt want to rub it....

10000% better quality! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Annet

It looks great now Aveen! I'm glad you got most of your money back.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Annet"It looks great now Aveen! I'm glad you got most of your money back.

Thanks!! I know I am glad too, I didnt want to be out £120 for one small tattoo! Is it far better now and I would never go back to the original guy!  :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

that looks so much better !
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Aveen2008

Quote from: "bigrossco"that looks so much better !

Thanks ross, I definately agree!! lol :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

time will tell tho but i am sure it will be fine if not just go to the papers lol your so brave though going through it (twice) I would never get one!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip

Aveen2008

I can already tell this one is much better than the one I got done before! lol Its sore but bareable as I always say lol kinda a nusense having to go through it twice for the one tattoo but oh well hehe! worth the pain :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

lol! as long as it turns out as you want that is the main thing  =D>
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays

Stitch2814

looks waaaaaaaaaay better now Aveen :) wonder what your next one will be lol why Im tempted to get a stitch one I do not know.

madame_leota

that first tattoo of the castle is amazing!!! i would absolutly love to have something like that between my shoulder blades. i have so many ideas for tats i want, would love to have faith, trust and pixie dust on my feet. "faith, trust" on one "pixie dust" on the other.

i have a tat of 4 different mickeys on my wrist. its like a band that goes halfway around. all 4 are sat down next to one another and they have different expressions. i will take a photo later and post it.

madame_leota

heres my wrist tattoo. taken from 2 different angles so you can see each mickey properly

pink_danio

loving the tattoo's. I havent any disney ones yet... my fear is that they wont draw it right.
I have one tattoo going up my hip around my ribs and back and im getting my second full back one done in  the next few months.

I just worry that because people know what the picture is meant to be if its not 100% right it'll be spotted straight away.

Aveeno, so glad you got a partyial refund and fixed - looks great with the white. Im shocked by the fading the first time!!!

madame_leota my 5 year old just saw your tattoo and said "ah class a mickey tattoo" haha i think he likes it too