Disney Tattoos

Started by i love main st, October 09, 2009, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i love main st

hi all,we are a disney mad family and adore disneyland paris...so when it came time for my hubby to get his new tattoo which he also loves,there was only one choice really...
was wondering if anybody else has a disney tattoo, characters, park anything would love to see them...
 have never posted a picture before so hope ive done it right,also didnt know where to post so sorry if its in the wrong topic..... :oops:

Soap

Quote from: "i love main st"hi all,we are a disney mad family and adore disneyland paris...so when it came time for my hubby to get his new tattoo which he also loves,there was only one choice really...[/img]
was wondering if anybody else has a disney tattoo, characters, park anything would love to see them...
 have never posted a picture before so hope ive done it right,also didnt know where to post so sorry if its in the wrong topic..... :oops:

The picture isn't showing because of the 2 times [IMG]  :wink:
No tattoo's for me, but my sister has got a Tink one on her side.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

i love main st

thanks for that  :D ...i havent got a clue what to do on computers...if i take one set off should it work????  :oops:........aarrgghh just tried it and its a bit big...can i make it smaller....

Kristof

Moved this topic to Blue Lagoon.  :)

SophieD

wow thats soo cool!! It looks so real as well :D I also have a tattoo but its not a Disney inspired one :( theres so  many characters I love I would be covered in Disney tattoo's!! :D
How long did it take??
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

i love main st

Quote from: "Kristof"Moved this topic to Blue Lagoon.  :)
sorry on wrong board,thanks for moving...... :oops:  :D

i love main st

Quote from: "SophieD"wow thats soo cool!! It looks so real as well :D I also have a tattoo but its not a Disney inspired one :( theres so  many characters I love I would be covered in Disney tattoo's!! :D
How long did it take??
it is awsome isnt it  :D ....i only took 3 hours which is good as its all fine work.....

Aveen2008

wow!!! That is fantastic!! The person who did that was very talented! That is amazing!! =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>

I don't have any but have considered it recently. My friend has a tatoo of Tigger on her lower back though. :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

jeakat24

I was literally coming on here to get opinions on a Disney tattoo I have planned and saw this post!!

Love the castle tattoo, it's amazing. Everytime you miss Disneyland you only have to look at your husbands arm to be reminded of how beautiful the castle is!

I want the traditional shape of Mickey Mouse's head but done a bit like this with the inside plain, like the big stars in the picture:

//http://media.photobucket.com/image/star%20tattoo%20designs/smashley17237/star-tattoo-pictrures_7.jpg

I would only want one and I'm not sure where to have it at the moment, I've already got one on my back and behind my ear, I was thinking the top of my leg on the side, but I'm sure I'll deliberate about it for a year before I get it done!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Annet

Wow I love that tattoo, the castle looks as magical as it ever does!
I've got some tattoos myself, but no Disney-related ones...yet :P

i love main st

Quote from: "jeakat24"I was literally coming on here to get opinions on a Disney tattoo I have planned and saw this post!!

Love the castle tattoo, it's amazing. Everytime you miss Disneyland you only have to look at your husbands arm to be reminded of how beautiful the castle is!

I want the traditional shape of Mickey Mouse's head but done a bit like this with the inside plain, like the big stars in the picture:

//http://media.photobucket.com/image/star%20tattoo%20designs/smashley17237/star-tattoo-pictrures_7.jpg

I would only want one and I'm not sure where to have it at the moment, I've already got one on my back and behind my ear, I was thinking the top of my leg on the side, but I'm sure I'll deliberate about it for a year before I get it done!
i think that is a great idea for a tattoo,that would look awsome...thats given me an idea now  :D/

Annet

I saw this one recently, I love it!

Aveen2008

wow I have to say I totally love that one too!! =D>  =D>  =D>  =D>
Luv Aveen xoxo

jeakat24

@I love main st: Thanks I actually got the idea from a friend who has it in a star shape (not the I pictured)

@Annet: I love that one! I was thinking of getting a Disney quote under mine and that has defiantely sealed the deal!
Jan 2002- Cheyenne,
Nov 2004- Santa Fe,
July 2005- Santa Fe,
March 2007- Cheyenne,
Sept 2007- Cheyenne,
Oct 2008- HNY,
Jan 2010- Santa Fe,
Sept/Oct 2013- Cheyenne (Alice's first trip),
Feb 2015- DLH (Isaac's first trip and Alice's birthday trip)
June 2016- Sequoia Lodge

Snow_White_Girl

My ex got a tattoo of Jessica Rabbit that covered his whole upper arm! I could have killed him when he did it cos I really don't like tattoos lol!! :lol:

\":lamp:\"