Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Ive traded with Lindsay as well (in person)

Masamune

:) Updated first post! I need PinPics IDs for Clarebelle and Belle's World. :P And yours too Danny.

Stitch2814

Hehehe I posted mine in another post above lol

Pinpics ID - Ninty

Aveen2008

Just thought I would post updated photos of my trader pins...

pic 1 (all core pins except top row chip and dale which is LE)..

pic 2 - all limited editions

Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

bunch of nice pins there aveen.

Aveen2008

Thanks Danny :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

No problem aveen, shame you have no stitch pins for trade XD

Aveen2008

I know, sorry. Have you got all the Disney store ones? Like the core pin of stitch playing the guitar and the st.paddys day one etc?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

im missing the st paddys day one as I really really want that pin lol i have all the others bar the online and trial pin.

you dont have a spare st paddys do you lol

Aveen2008

aw I did but i traded it afew weeks ago in disneyland paris. what was the trial pin? was it him reading to the ducks?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

awww no way :( yeah the trial is him reading to the ducks :P other than that I have all the stitch pins released so far in the Disney Store

Aveen2008

My store had it but it was like faulted i think i posted a picture of it at the time inthe uk pin trading topic. the color on one of his eyes was wrong.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hahaha at this moment in time I would take a faulty one XD as I want that pin soooo much you do not know hahaha. I went through the thread you said and could see it lol but I did see everyone elses collection with the pin :(

Belle's World

Hi All,

Received both Danny's and Aveen's pins yesterday, thanks guys they are great. So surprised how quickly they came especially Aveen's all the way from Ireland in one day.
It was really good to trade with you. Danny as i said i will be going to the Disney store tomorrow after i watch Disney Princess Wishes on Ice at the O2 and will look out for the St Patrick's day Stitch, if that is not available i will look for any stitch pin available which you do not alraedy have to send you in return for the second pin. Fingers crossed i am lucky.

Masamaume i have found the pinpics id for the blue and yellow castle it is pin 39214, i believe this pin to be genuine as i traded it with someone i know who got it direct from Florida however pinpics asys it should be backstamped 2005 and mine si backstamped 2006, apart from this there are no signs it is not genuine. Let me know if you are interested if not i will keep my eye out for Cheshire cat pins etc.

Ro

Stitch2814

YAY!! glad your pins came yesterday :) my first online trade was successful hehehe thanks again and fingers crossed for any stitch pin :P