Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

your stitch collection is really growing, i am going to have to print all the pictures out to take with me, i'll never remember what you have and what youv don't have otherwise!

Stitch2814

hahahaha its cool Ro.

Any stitch pin will do :) I know it be very very small chance it your store had the St Paddy's day stitch lol

if you dont see any then just keep your eye open on your travels no rush for the pin.

Aveen2008

Hi Roanna,

I sent you a PM. I got yours thanks!

do you think I should post your pins recorded? It's so hard to know what to do with the strikes!
 :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

I will send yours recorded just so i can track them but it's up to you. Whatever we do i'm sure they will be delayed!

Ro

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Belle's World"I will send yours recorded just so i can track them but it's up to you. Whatever we do i'm sure they will be delayed!

Ro

me2 - I will send it recorded, thanks! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Since Im new I do now know if there is a thread to specifically show what pins we have to trade so sorry if there is one but I didnt want to search through all the pages hehe...

And I will start it off by showing the few pins I have to trade..

Why not post your tradable pins in here so there all in one place :)

Stitch2814

just my few traders lol

Masamune

:P I'd really love that Stitch pin Danny. Wouldn't mind the Cindy pin either! Here's all my current traders.

Stitch2814

forgot to mention that my Pinpics ID is Ninty.

Dont really use it to trade, Ive tried a few times but think I got american people who had listed them to trade and then told me there not hmmm

Im going to stick to trading in store on trading meets and on lanyards in store as well.

Belle's World

Masamune, i really love the Beauty and the Beast 50 pin you have to trade would you consider trading for any of my pins: The top row are LE but the rest are not:

Let me know.

Danny no pins today, this postal strike is really starting to anny me.

Aveen your pins were posted recorded delivery today, i will pm you with the tracking number

Ro

Stitch2814

awww thats a shame, I thought you would of got it today :( stupid postal strike.

I sent two pins off yesterday and you nor other person recieved them. Hopefully you will get the tomorrow as I just read delivery is a walk out on saturday where as thursday/friday is drivers and mail centre staff so hopefully you might might get it tomorrow.

Masamune

@ Belle - :o Do you know the PinPics number for that blue and yellow castle pin so I can get a better look at it? I like that one and the Jiminy Cricket one on a seahorse. The Belle/Prince pin is a Hidden Mickey, so it's not LE or anything.

:) For now, I'll just save the Belle pin for you. I don't fancy sending anything in the post right now since the strikes are starting again tomorrow.

Aveen2008

I would just like to say that after recieving my pins from Bellesworld I highly recommend her as a pin trader! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I would just like to say that after recieving my pins from Bellesworld I highly recommend her as a pin trader! :D

I second that :)

Aveen2008

Lindsay - perhaps you could record the successful trades on page one of this topic so that anyone else wanting to trade knows who is reliable and stuff??

There has been
Aveen2008 and Masamune
Stitch2814 and bellesworld
Aveen2008 and Bellesoworld (well maybe you should wait on that one until my pins arrive with her lol)

Or you could just least the name and number of successful trades on this forum

like Aveen2008: 2 successful trades
Masamune: etc, etc?

Just a suggestion:)
Luv Aveen xoxo