Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle's World

I'm going to London on Saturday and for the first time i'm going to go to all 3 Disney stores. That means a possibility of trading with 7 lanyards so 14 pins. More if my husband trades too! Hoping for some great pins. Also looking to get the Thumper Easter pin which DH will get me for Easter.
Ro

Stitch2814

awesome have fun Ro, and hope to see what you get on your trip :)

Belle's World

No worries i will post photos on Sunday hopefully i will have quite a few new pins!
Ro

Belle's World

These are the pins i got yesterday which are up for trade any interest please pm me. Also i am updating my pinpics today BellesWorld as it is a bit out of date so please take a look.

Ro

Stitch2814

ok Ive definatley fallen off the wagon from my 3 months of not buying pins as Ive bought the Maleficent PTN pin which Ive traded for the Carls House LE 100 (74178) and Just bought the White Rabbit PTN pin and traded it for DSF Russell and Dug LE300 (70691)

I think I shall be buying PTN pins to try and get hold of the remaining UP pins (well the LE ones anyway).

I know Ive been very naughty and sooo fallen off the wagon so Im staying off thw wagon as it is more fun XD

Eager_Eyes

Welcome back Danny the wagon is a boring place to be anyway here on the ground life is much more fun  8)

Stitch2814

hahaha thanks for the welcome back XD

Eager_Eyes

Well I can't really talk seen as I'm currently planning for two trips to Disney this year - WDW in June and DLP in Oct. I've already come to the conclusion that I will be trading on both trips and trading lots!

I've been in the past and not traded whilst being in Disney is always fun regardless its like being a tormented 5 year old in a giant sweet shop with your mum telling you can't have anything cos you'll rot your teeth!

Eager_Eyes

Sorry to double post - I've been organisng my traders and thought that I'd share these are some nice pins which I've got ready for my trip to WDW in June

fly_with_me_dumbo

I'm new to this whole trading thing, could anyone explain how pinpics works too, is it basically all down to trust? :)

Stitch2814

yes pinpics is jsut down to trust but Ive never had a bad trade as either they say no or are eager to do the trade lol

Belle's World

Just updated my pinpics account for traders if anyone is interested. BellesWorld.

Stitch2814

glad to see you back on Bellesworld, not seen you on in a while :) Shall look at your traders later.

Donna

Hi Ro
PM on its way :D

Belle's World

Hi Danny,
Still here, i check all the time even if i don't get time to write responses but i'm always around!
Ro