Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"hey all

just a quickie to say my 2 muppets came today and my Fawn trader - and the seller (sleepys emporium) was really nice about the missing 12th pin and of course offered to send it and also gave me a good deal on another set of 12 traders :)

has anyone ever seen the Walt Disney quotes scroll pins in person by the way?

and still cant find Minnie pin on pinpics - does that mean it isnt real or something?
xx

I haven't seen the scrolls in real life sorry.

what year is on the back of your minnie pin?

:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Welsheeyore"hey all

just a quickie to say my 2 muppets came today and my Fawn trader - and the seller (sleepys emporium) was really nice about the missing 12th pin and of course offered to send it and also gave me a good deal on another set of 12 traders :)

has anyone ever seen the Walt Disney quotes scroll pins in person by the way?

and still cant find Minnie pin on pinpics - does that mean it isnt real or something?
xx

I haven't seen the scrolls in real life sorry.

what year is on the back of your minnie pin?

:)

on the back it says 2002 and lanyard pin series - I have tried searching Minnie Mouse 2002 etc still nothing - I must be doing something wrong  :lol:

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

I found it!!! its pin no 11744.  phew that was hard work!!

is there a similar thing for snowglobes as pinpics for pins ? xx

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"I found it!!! its pin no 11744.  phew that was hard work!!

aw glad you found it hehe. No I don't think there is a snowglobes site that's like pin pics..probably a good thing for me as I would start looking at them all and want every single one hehe. Do you have many snowglobes (bit off topic sorry guys)

Aveen x
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Welsheeyore"I found it!!! its pin no 11744.  phew that was hard work!!

aw glad you found it hehe. No I don't think there is a snowglobes site that's like pin pics..probably a good thing for me as I would start looking at them all and want every single one hehe. Do you have many snowglobes (bit off topic sorry guys)

Aveen x
no only couple but we have one that is my daughters that I think will be worth a lot of money she has had it a long time and it is a big one with Mickey in the middle and the outside is all like new york buildings - I was just curious was all.  Am thinking about starting to collect a few though - but will be the cheaper ones for definate  :lol:

October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:) Front page is updated!

dlrpmad

Hey guys! Aveen, you were right, I am now officially addicted to pin trading! I went into the disney store this morning and had to trade. So I traded my donald on space mountain from my deluxe attraction lanyard set for pin 47916. Yey! Buzz lightyear! Just 12 days till christmas tomorrow! Another day closer till I get my pins!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey guys! Aveen, you were right, I am now officially addicted to pin trading! I went into the disney store this morning and had to trade. So I traded my donald on space mountain from my deluxe attraction lanyard set for pin 47916. Yey! Buzz lightyear! Just 12 days till christmas tomorrow! Another day closer till I get my pins!
Hey Sean  - I am now soooo addicted too - I love it!! when you go in store is there a CM wearing a lanyard or do you have to ask - Im a bit nervous about going next Monday - and you are a Dundee store trading expert :)

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"
Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey guys! Aveen, you were right, I am now officially addicted to pin trading! I went into the disney store this morning and had to trade. So I traded my donald on space mountain from my deluxe attraction lanyard set for pin 47916. Yey! Buzz lightyear! Just 12 days till christmas tomorrow! Another day closer till I get my pins!
Hey Sean  - I am now soooo addicted too - I love it!! when you go in store is there a CM wearing a lanyard or do you have to ask - Im a bit nervous about going next Monday - and you are a Dundee store trading expert :)

lol its so easy to get addicted once you start trading! lol I haven't traded in my store in a while. May try tomorrow if it's not too busy. Sean I was just wondering if you still want those pins you wanted to buy a few weeks ago?

Emma - They basiclally never have it out in my store I always have to ask them for it. I usually just say can I pin trade and they know what I am on about lol.

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

emma, they should have a member of staff wearing it, if not it will be behind the till and they will grab it when you ask for it, the manchester store had a CM wearing it today (which is rare lol) and the one day I didnt take my pins was a pin I would of wanted to trade lol it wasnt anything Id keep just one that was a new one lol a 50th anniversary of Disneyland (or 50th of something lol) but I ahd no pins on me so Im going back tomorrow to just trade the pin hahahaha and I will be going to the oldham store on monday to see whats new (within a week I doubt there would be new pins on it)

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"
hey emma, in Dundee it depends what time you go in. I went into the disney store yesterday, and it was 10 o' clock. The manager and one of the longest working cm there, both had lanyards on. I went in later at 1 and they were behind the till (the lanyards that is). I would hardly call myself the Dundee store trading expert, ive only traded 2 times ever!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

hey lindsay I totally said this on another (wrong one) thread lol

Ive traded with Sam (dorsetcandy) and emma (welsheeyore) just they are awaiting there pins off me at the moment lol so be ready to update the 1st page again as the trades have been perfect.

Masamune

:) Front page updated!

Stitch2814

awesome thanks lindsay :)

I got the 50th anniversary pin today off the lanyard, just as sake of trading it really. as well I traded the worst pin ever that would of stayed on the lanyard for all time its that bad just to remove it from the lanyard HAHAHA I shall take a picture of it later to show you how bad it is.

So for the manchester store can now rejoice in the fact its gone!

Welsheeyore

@Danny - well done what a public service  :lol:  I wanna see it now!

@Sean - you have done it two more times than me so yes you are the current Dundee expert - I dont know what time we will get there but I know what to do now and cannot wait

@Lindsey - as Danny said trade with him nearly complete but Im confident he wont let me down  :D  and have also traded with Sam very successfully for 2 pins  :D

@anyone who listens  :lol:  have had an email about a trade on Pinpics about one of my chip n dales so goin to look into that now - the first trade I did on there the person in USA got it and is sending mine - she said about not having referenes on there - but how do you look if someone has a reference on there and how do you leave them etc?
xx

October 2013 - WDW