Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:) Aww, that Aristocats pin is just lovely! I'll have to see about trading that off you if you still have it after Christmas when I get some more traders myself!

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Masamune" :) Aww, that Aristocats pin is just lovely! I'll have to see about trading that off you if you still have it after Christmas when I get some more traders myself!

Im quite happy to put it by for you if you want me too? xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:D I'd love that, but it's up to you. Although I'm going to shoot to get more traders after Xmas, I may end up having to save them for my DLRP in January. I don't won't to be caught short on traders when I go there, or I'll end up having to buy expensive 18 Euro booster sets!

Welsheeyore

Ive already popped it in my tinkerbell tin with your name on so no worries.  We can sort something out after Christmas and New year Im sure.  Im happy to trade it for trading sake to be honest not for anything particular but we can see what you have
xxx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

omg emma, that stitch pin looks well cute and I need it yeah, so if we say thats a trade for either the eeyore or the tinkerbell on flower pin that be awesome :) Im gonna be sending out all pins a week tomorrow and hope thats fine with everyone.

Dorsetcandy

Congratulations on ur traders Emma hope u feel better soon!! :)  i quite like Tink lollipop and the Nana pin as both fit with my collection so whichever one is fine will send you pm!

Aveen2008

Hey Emma, im glad your pins arrived they are really nice:)

I traded with a women on pin pics, the pin I traded for arrived today....

She got the Uk lady and the tramp valentines one from me.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

ok so aristocats, stitch and tink/nana spoken for :)

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hey Emma, im glad your pins arrived they are really nice:)

I traded with a women on pin pics, the pin I traded for arrived today....

She got the Uk lady and the tramp valentines one from me.

oooo Aveen thats really nice!

I still cant find that Minnie one on pinpics driving me mad!
xx

October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

@Aveen loving ur new pin and loved the snow white print(have been doing loads of overtime &just trying to catch up on things) oh and were u interested in cheshire cat mardi gras pin i have?

@Lindsay u have got so many lovely pins lately!!I like the Tinkerbell one you have(even though not Disney)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"@Aveen loving ur new pin and loved the snow white print(have been doing loads of overtime &just trying to catch up on things) oh and were u interested in cheshire cat mardi gras pin i have?

@Lindsay u have got so many lovely pins lately!!I like the Tinkerbell one you have(even though not Disney)

Hey sam.. I don't think I would have any pins you would want at the moment as I haven't really got too many traders as you can see on pin pics :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hey all, some very nice pins people are getting recently and I know me and Lindsay have had good look with holy grails and HTF pins hehehe..

Here is the updated picture of my traders. One group shot and then closer images..

@sam - pick as many as you see fit for the dvd as the three I have saved now can be for the three stitch pins hehe just let me know in a PM which or if any you would like.

Masamune

@ Aveen - :D That Meg pin is beautiful.

@ Sam - :) Thanks! If you like that Tink pin, I'd be happy to trade it to you for one of the pins I'm wanting off you. Although it's a nice pin, it's not one I'd keep, even if it was official. I'm not gonna be able to trade it onto a Cast Lanyard or anything, and I'd much rather it go to a good home than just leave it on the side of my desk. :P It's up to you though. I'd understand if you would rather not, since you would most likely be stuck with it.

Dorsetcandy

@Lindsay i sent u a pm plus have had a successful trade with Ro-Belle'sworld which can be added to 1st page  :D

Welsheeyore

hey all

just a quickie to say my 2 muppets came today and my Fawn trader - and the seller (sleepys emporium) was really nice about the missing 12th pin and of course offered to send it and also gave me a good deal on another set of 12 traders :)

has anyone ever seen the Walt Disney quotes scroll pins in person by the way?

and still cant find Minnie pin on pinpics - does that mean it isnt real or something?
xx

October 2013 - WDW