Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Brilliant pins you got Danny, they look great and I am pleased you finally got them, I know it was a long wait!

Great that you got stitch pins!:)!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Welsheeyore

omg cant believe i didnt see the cherry pie pin that is what i need to complete my set lol lol - good job I have asked hubby for it!!

I would really like the fantasia Mickey, the three bottom right Tinkerbells and the you wish you were me Tinkerbell and the piglet one.  Now until I get my bag of traders I dont know if i will have anything you will want but those are on my want list from your current traders Danny  :D

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Masamune

:D Eee, what a great selection! :P Congrats Danny!

*Goes to send a PM*

Clarebelle

DORSETCANDY:
I would be interested in the Cinderella's coach pin, if you like any of my traders?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

WOW!!

Im so popular hehehe ok since there is quite a few of you wanting pins lol (honestly didnt expect the response LOL) send me a PM of the pins you want and then I can sort out who will get what if thats ok hehe just that way I dont have to try and find the messages of what people want in the thread then lol

If you all send me a PM I will get back to later on today, Ive got to pack up now lol and hoping some post does come today but I highly doubt that haha.

And Im quite happy with what I got and if they are all scrappers you really can not tell, only a few I can tell hahaha the lollipop and the snow white tea cup are definatley scrappers.

dlrpmad

Hey guys I thought id say I have traded for the first time. I was in the Dundee disney store and I saw my friend steven (the manager). I asked if I could trade with him, naturally he said yes. He brought his lanyard out and he had the stitch cast lanyard pin (69189) and I wanted it immediately. I had seen it before but not in real life. So I traded a basic cars pin from dlrp for it. I want to trade more, so I cant wait till christmas for my traders to come! So I can trade with you guys.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey guys I thought id say I have traded for the first time. I was in the Dundee disney store and I saw my friend steven (the manager). I asked if I could trade with him, naturally he said yes. He brought his lanyard out and he had the stitch cast lanyard pin (69189) and I wanted it immediately. I had seen it before but not in real life. So I traded a basic cars pin from dlrp for it. I want to trade more, so I cant wait till christmas for my traders to come! So I can trade with you guys.

aw yay thats great!!:) really happy for you! once you do your first trade that's usually the hook for most people hehe! Welcome to the addiction!;)
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

@Claire if you still have pin 58830-Disney Carousel,Clarabelle cow pin still i would be willing to trade that for my Cinderella coach pin if u wanna trade pm on here to let me know &ur address etc  :)

Belle's World

Wow Danny you got some great pins, i hope when mine eventually arrive they are as good and i get a different Stitch so i can send it to you. Really need them now as i am getting low on traders after yesterday.
Ro

dlrpmad

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "dlrpmad"Hey guys I thought id say I have traded for the first time. I was in the Dundee disney store and I saw my friend steven (the manager). I asked if I could trade with him, naturally he said yes. He brought his lanyard out and he had the stitch cast lanyard pin (69189) and I wanted it immediately. I had seen it before but not in real life. So I traded a basic cars pin from dlrp for it. I want to trade more, so I cant wait till christmas for my traders to come! So I can trade with you guys.

aw yay thats great!!:) really happy for you! once you do your first trade that's usually the hook for most people hehe! Welcome to the addiction!;)
I do now really want my traders so more trading can happen, either on here or at a disney store. Danny, dont worry! I wont ask to trade with you just yet! By the way just got the le christmas bauble pin yesterday, I love it!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Welsheeyore

I am so excited for my traders to come so I can take my lanyard with me to Dundee the weekend after next.

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

I did ALOT of trading with lindsay this afternoon lol and I got more traders as I just wanted to trade for trading sake :P

Im gonna take the pictures of them again so you guys will know what I have left and Ive messaged the members back who want pins off me so let me know what you wanna do (the ones I sent a pm to)

Stitch2814

Just traded 5 of my traders with a new pin friend :) And Im soooo happy as I traded all 5 for 1 pin but its the Stitch Fan Club pin LE 500 and its seems rare as loads of people want it on pinpics so Im happy enough to do the trade eeeek.

yvangkwheng

nice pins. i wanna sell pins but aint gotten more. how can i gain more pins?

Welsheeyore

hi all

well still laid up on sofa  :(  but ...... my traders came - yey!

i am really pleased - however there is only 11 not 12 so will email Sleepys-emporium in a minute

@Danny - got a stitch I think you dont have yet so hopefully that will be the case
@Sam let me know what you want (if any) so we can do our trade

@anyone else - if you want anything give me a shout

and @everyone  :D  I cant find the Minnie mouse in the red diamond shape on Pinpics  :(  so if anyone could help I would appreciate it

edited to say Im keeping the Mickey for myself :)

October 2013 - WDW