Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

Hey all

got my fozzie bear today :)

@Dorsetcandy - what you lookin for in trades - I am unsure what is what still  :oops:  

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

@Danny Thanks hun i was getting so frustrated..lol
@Sean they r indeed my traders at the mo,what ones r u most interested in?i don't mind keeping a cpl back 4u
@Welsheeyore i'm open to offers on any pins i really collect Tink/Peter Pan/Castles/Cheerleading pins but willing to trade for pins i can then trade on  :D

Stitch2814

No problem :) hope it helps you out sam.

Dorsetcandy

@Danny it should do  :D

Just to let everyone know the belle flip flop and Mickey rev counter from my traders are no longer available!

Masamune

:) Front page updated!

:o You have such nice traders Sam.

Dorsetcandy

Lindsay  :P  thanks i was lucky enough to get a pin bag(which was prezzie for Colin 4Xmas that he has managed to have already..lol) and sum pins for trading little while ago but now trying to be good and not buy pins just trade!

Stitch2814

LOL thats the same reason (well kinda) why I got my trader bag which is still not here but no post been yet so I dunno and really hope they are here today or else Im coming home without them  :(

Stitch2814

TRADERS!!!!

Im just sorting through them now LOL I got all 100 as Ive just counted and looked at them, I think there is a few scrappers as I got a 2010 pin and a few of the tea cup pins but Im going to go on pinpics now and sort through them to see if they are noted scrappers for the other pins.

So far Ive found to be about 8 scrappers but I think there is more but for me pinpics says they are not so they are not :P

Stitch2814

OK Im gonna start by apologising for the amount of images Im about to put into the thread as I seperated the pins into different sections so you know what I have to trade :)

Group Shot

Keeper pins

Back to school pins

Stitch Pins

Tinkerbell Pins

USA pins

Villain spellbook (forgot name of set)

Kite pins

Princess Pins

Mickey Pins

Minnie Pins

Jack Skellington/vinlymation pins

Random pins now

And the last image which is a pin that I got which is specifically for WELSHEEYORE -

Hope you all enjoy looking at them and sorry for the amount of pictures but thought Id get them all up now in one go :)

Welsheeyore

ooooooo wow!

I am so pleased you got them and that eeyore pin is just sooo cute please please save him for me - my traders will come soon so I really hope there is a stitch in there you havent got!!

I like a couple of your tinkerbells too so will have to wait and see what I get - have to give Sam first pick as she is holding something for me cos you lot are nice like that  :D  i

I am so pleased i started this hobby - I LOVE IT!! xxx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hehehe as soon as I saw it I knew you would want it so I will send it with the UP pin when Im home and that way you can send me a stitch pin whenever you get one as it doesnt have to be right away, as I traded with Bellesworld (Ro) and Im more than happy to let friends have pins for future stitch pins they get if you know what I mean lol

dlrpmad

Its good to see you got your traders, and you got 8 stitch pins. I see you got the stitch with plunger pin that I got that you liked. Btw what ones are your traders? When I get my traders I will look for a stitch pin for you.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

these are my stitch traders :) these are my keepers -

Welsheeyore

@ Danny - thank you so much xx  

you must be so pleased with what you got x

October 2013 - WDW

Dorsetcandy

@Danny ru happy now??Thought u were going to have full on diva strop at one point about traders  :D  lol i do think men are more impatient than us women sumtimes!!

@Welsheeyore the only Tink pin i'm interested in is the Mickey ears one as have the rest or in process of getting them but thanks for remembering i was holding sum for Danny!

Ok down to pins i would like from those if you havn't already traded them i would very much like Cherry pie pin,Tink with Mickey ears,Daisy Duck kite,Pinochhio with the 2girl puppetts and Jack buable and Pete as bobba fett)think thats what it is called)for my fella i sent off Lilo and Stitch dvd for you today and forgot to put the 3stitch pins in to save on postage..lol will do it on Monday!And of course let me know if ur ok with trading the pins i've said for the cpl pins already sent,dvd and the 3 i'll b sending Mon! :P