Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

:( It was the last Pin Trading meet at the Manchester store today until after Christmas, because they're simply gonna be too busy. I made two great trades though with two of the regulars that come. I got a cute Marie pin and a lovely LE Princess and the Frog pin. :P One of the regs had just got back from WDW, and he had so many pins that I wanted. Unfortunatly though I didn't have much that he wanted, as I only bring pins with me that I wouldn't mind trading. He always brings his full collection (on 3 large cork boards!), so I can't blame him if there's certain ones he doesn't want to trade.

:D I'm just really happy with the Princess and the Frog pin.

Stitch2814

ooh a princess and the frog pin we need to see the image of it lol

Awww that is a shame that it was the last one until after xmas :( looks like me, you and elaine are gonna have to meet up for that drink afterall when Im back so we can do some pin trading at the same time hahaha

well hopefully I wont be charged for my pins lol but I got 60 euro leftover just in case I do so I cant go spending it just yet....so fingers crossed for me :)

Barnsey313

Hey there - Just a tradables update! Feel free to offer!

By the way just for the first post
What I Collect:
Mainly (Not exclusively) - Chip and Dale, Donald Duck, Pirates, Disneyland Paris Attractions.

What I'm Searching For:
Pin 69141: DLRP - Hommage a Walt Disney - Disney Publishing
Pin 69519: DLRP - Hommage a Walt Disney - Parks & Resorts 1955
Pin 58542: DSF - East Indian Trading Company Emblem
Pin 22506: DLRP - Pirates of the Caribbean
Pin 53766: DLRP - 15 Ans Event (Maleficent as Dragon)

Holy Grails:
Pin 34342: DLRP - Denim Pocket (Cowboy Donald)
Pin 47416: DLRP - Pin Trading Night (Chip and Dale)
Pin 72079: DLRP - Pin Trading Night - Angry Donald

Stitch2814

just to ask what dog is that lol.

Barnsey313

It's the one with the Keys from the Pirates films and ride. It's LE 250 (*Ooooh*).

Stitch2814

oooh right lol I was thinking which disney film it wqas fropm but couldnt think of any, as I was thinking it was a animated one :P

Clarebelle

Lindsay: can you put me and Aveen down for a sucessful trade please (as long as Aveen agrees)
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Clarebelle"Lindsay: can you put me and Aveen down for a sucessful trade please (as long as Aveen agrees)

yep  :D  I also had a successful one with Sam, roanna and Danny hhehe - i get around hehe!! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

aye I had a great trade with aveen as well :)

only ones I aint traded with yet is clarebelle (hopefully soon hehe) and barsney haha Ive got the UP pin saved for emma (welsheeyore)

Masamune

:) Ok, I think the front page is all nice and up-to-date now! Let me know if it's not!

@ Barnsey - :P I so want that dog pin, but I need to sort out my LE pins. Dorsetcandy is saving me a LE Cheshire pin, so she gets first dibs on my LE pins once they're sorted.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :) Ok, I think the front page is all nice and up-to-date now! Let me know if it's not!

@ Barnsey - :P I so want that dog pin, but I need to sort out my LE pins. Dorsetcandy is saving me a LE Cheshire pin, so she gets first dibs on my LE pins once they're sorted.

hehe is your pin pics up to date lindsay? I was just gonna look at all your cheshire cat pins? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D It is indeed Aveen. I don't have a Trades list, but my Owns and Wants lists are all up to date. Only thing that needs adding to my Owns list are the Scar, Monstro and Jessica pins I've traded the Grape pin for. I'll add them once I recieve them.

Aveen2008

Hey wow you have so many pins and so many cheshire cat pins, I love the disney cats pin 37985, I have never seen it before, its cool and I totally think this pin should be i your signiture on the forum hehe....Pin 38105:  
 :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

hey lindsay your pin is here :) shall give it to you when I come back.

Masamune

@ Aveen - :P Thanks! :) That one of all the cats together is one of my faves. And you're right, I should probably have the Cheshire Cat Fan Club pin in my sig. :lol: I also have a Chernabog Fan Club pin and a Maleficent one.

@ Danny - :D Yays! I can't wait to get it! Thank you!