Pin Trading: Your Disney Store UK wishlist

Started by Masamune, September 25, 2009, 11:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

Would I be the one who would like to see pins released every saturday?? not two each week but maybe 1 pin one saturday and then 2 the following saturday so we get more pins out here in the UK??

Masamune

:lol: I'd be most happy with 2 a week; 1 core and 1 LE.

loladelorean

Quote from: "Belle's World"My pin wish list would be as follows:

1. Belle in her Christmas Costume.
2. The other Kittens from Aristocats other than Marie.

I'm not a pin collector but getting more interested in Disney merchandise generally and sometimes browse ebay.
Found loads of Toulouse and Berlioz pins, they are in the USA but still very cheap, you probably already know about them but just in case youre interested heres the link
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trks ... Categories
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Stitch2814

I would want more aristocats pins as we only have Marie which is odd to just have the one. need duchess and berlioz and toulouse and then you'd need rodfurd the mouse (dunno how you spell his name) Frufru the horse, Thomas O Mally, scat cat and his gang of alley, the two guard dogs to name a few XD

dlrpmad

Hey guys, i only started pin trading in october when i was at DLRP and got totally hooked! Then i came back to the UK and i was shocked at the lack of pins!!! So here is my top 10 pin related things i would like to see:

1. More exciting Stitch pins ie. him with his ducks or dressed up as a character
2. Cars pins, mostly the 3 main racers: Lightning, Chick and The King
3. Different lanyards, instead of the plainish red one with Disney Store on it
4. Lion king pins, I'd love it if they would do a Timon and Pumbaa hula pin!
5. Pin bags, as we all need space to store our pins, but don't charge loads for them!
6. Toy Story pins for the run-up for Toy Story 3!
7. LE pin sets actually in the store would be nice!
8. More holiday pins, ie. Christmas, Halloween
9. More iconic Pixar pins, ie. Luxo Jr, The Incredibles
10. Pin Trading nights would be brilliant, as I've already mentioned in another thread

I hope people agree with me on some of these, so there can be a better pin trading experience in the UK!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Martin B

Have to say I have a bit of a wish list growing by the day, would love to see the following pins:

1 Jack Skellington (it's almost Halloween and Christmas)
2 Frollo
3 Rafiki
4 Pumba
5 Captain Hook
6 Angel (stitch)
7 Heimlich
8 Lotso
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

simonandwendy626

OMG a wish list for pins..hmmm.

Quote from: "Masamune" :o OMG I would love a pin of Joanna or Marahute.

That is so weird because I was walking home from work last night thinking exactly the same thing.

But I'd love to see the following characters as well.
Evinruud (I can't spell his name but he's the dragonfly from the rescuers)
Any of the characters from Pixar short Boundin but especially the Owl because he makes me laugh.
The same with For the Birds.
The little rabbits from Robin Hood.
The squirrels from Sword in the stone
Cleo
The goldfishes from Fantasia
Blaze from Tinkerbell
Achilles
Squeaks from the fox and the hound
Bruce, Chum and the other shark from Nemo
Marsupilami

I'm sure that there are more but can't think of any for now so will probably add them later :lol:

disneyrules

Great ideas everyone! :)
My wishlist so far is,
wardrobe from beauty and the beast, maybe you can open the doors...
Also a feather duster pin and a footstool, and a new pin for lumiere, chip, cogsworth and mrs potts.
More toy story 3 pins, like one of chunk and and twitch would be very cool.
A bugs life pins Especially one of Rosie ( i have never seen of her on her own.
A scuttle pin and a floatsam and jetsam pin.
A new pin of hercules, hades, meg, zeus, phil and pain and panic.
A Quasimodo pin and an Esmerellda pin.
Maybe they could have a new collection for just the Villains which should include a Gaston, maleficant, evil queen, cruella, ursulla and all the others.

I hope you like my suggestions i will probably add some new ideas later.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Clarebelle

I just wish they would start to take pin trading seriously in the UK...

*Surprise releases (if that is what tink was meant to be?) that actually make it into every disneystore instead of ones that they pick out of a hat.

*Release dates that don't change every week  :roll: (woody pin badge is not making it to any of my 4 local Disney stores)

*Go back to new releases every 2 weeks.

*CM's in store that are kept informed on pin releases.
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Clarebelle"I just wish they would start to take pin trading seriously in the UK...

*Surprise releases (if that is what tink was meant to be?) that actually make it into every disneystore instead of ones that they pick out of a hat.

*Release dates that don't change every week  :roll: (woody pin badge is not making it to any of my 4 local Disney stores)

*Go back to new releases every 2 weeks.

*CM's in store that are kept informed on pin releases.

I cant agree with you more Clarebelle.

Its not fair when we have waited an extra week for the Woody pin for not all stores to get it at the same time which from the delay of 4 weeks you would think they would have enough to send to all stores by now.

Im annoyed that the new pins are not even released online yet which it states on the coming soon section it will be released today Sept 10th and its 11.30am and still not available to buy..you would think they'd make it available at 9am or at latest 10am.

Its looking like they are not taking it seriously at all  -

*online releases not out right away
*releases getting delayed multiple times
*select stores getting certain pins (and they dont include Ireland EVER!!)

PULL YOUR FINGER OUT DISNEY!!!

Martin B

I am quite astonished how long this Woody pin has taken to be released!!

I went to my local Solihull store yesterday to stock up on some pins and do a few trades and they said that the Woody pin would be in tomorrow morning's delivery and that I may be able to buy it early. When I checked the website last night I see they are not going to receive it until the 16th!!

I really would like to see pins released every 2 weeks, but the current release dates are so hit and miss.

Another thing is that when I asked the store if they have many people come in to trade they said I was the first person for about three months!! They had some really good UK store pins such as Thumper, Stitch Dome, Name Badge Hidden Mickeys, Ariel, 2008 Minnie. I was really shocked, when I have been to the Birmingham store they have had a terrible choice! I wish they would promote the pin trading more and host more events like the Milton Keynes event, a large crowd of people would draw interest from the general public for a start!!

Come on Disney Uk!!

Martin
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

Clarebelle

Yes more events with more notice please!

and have they even properly advertised the BOGOF?  they aren't in Norwich or Cambridge, and have heard that some CMs are letting you pick any of the BOGOF pins when you buy any pin.

and has anyone seen the new core tink pin in their local DS? i'd love to know if it is still available

I emailed Disney this morning asking for clarity on a few subjects ,will report back if they get back to me.

Martin B

Well done for emailing them!!  =D>  =D>

I went to the Birmingham store a few weeks back and received one of the bogof pins for every pin I bought. I managed to get things such as Stitch Treasure LE and receive Mulan for free. However at Solihull yesterday there was a poster (small) above the pins saying BOGOF, buy one pin  get the same free. One to keep, one to trade.

Haven't seen the Tink pin myself, was going to buy a few for DLRP...

Martin

Clarebelle

oo when do you go? wish i had a holiday soon.

If I get an answer soon, or see the pin i will buy a couple incase anyone on here wants to trade

Martin B

I go on the 27th December. I think it is 108 sleeps now!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Good look trying to find the tink pin, likewise will buy a couple and ask if anybody would like to trade..

Martin