Possible test of theme-specific merchandise?

Started by RnRCj, August 29, 2009, 10:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

DLP.info has reported that a sign has been put up at the new Tower of Terror t-shirts, inidicating that they can only be found at the this store.

Here's a link to the article:

//http://www.dlp.info/News/2009/08/get-it-only-in-this-shop/#more-853

Could this be a test to see if theme-specific merchandise works? Just in case it is, I would encourage as many people to buy this t-shirt as possible!

Soap

Wow, that would be great! Back to the old days of unique shops and their own line of products!
So cool!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Cendrillon

Oh, I really hope that is what they're testing! I'd love to see the shops go back to selling exclusive items.

-breeno-

Hopefully that is what they're testing.  Would be great to see a return of exclusive merchandise in shops [-o<

Now everybody going to DLP soon, buy that t-shirt!  Even if you don't like it still BUY IT! :P  :lol:
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

RnRCj

^I'm definitely buying it next week. :P

Epcot_Boy

Well I for one would be absolutely delighted if this was a sign of things to come [-o<  I would really expect the quality to improve if they went down this route :)
As it happens I quite like the T.shirt and will give it some consideration on my next visit :wink:

David

Kristof

I reported this in my trip report of 7-9 August: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7592&start=0

RnRCj

Quote from: "Kristof"I reported this in my trip report of 7-9 August: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7592&start=0
Oh... I must have missed where you said it was exclusive to the store. Sorry!