New hard ticket event: Disney Disco Night

Started by Kristof, May 25, 2009, 02:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Posted this on WDSfans.com today:

After the Terrorific Night Parties comes another Fnac hard ticket event at Walt Disney Studios Park: the Disney Disco Night.

Guests can dance to the Disco beat from 8.30pm 'til 2am on the open air dance floor and enjoy selected attractions (Rock 'n' Roller Coaster avec Aerosmith, Armageddon : les Effets Spéciaux, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Studio Tram Tour, Cars Quatre Roues Rallye, Crush's Coaster and Flying Carpets Over Agrabah).

Tickets cost 29,00 EUR (27,00 EUR for Fnac pass holders) which includes parking.

More information and reservations, click here. (French only)

peep

That sounds really cool, will probably have a great atmosphere too especially with night riding on the Tower.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

Willow

I'd like to go to something like that, just to ride TOT at 2am in the morning!

The Studios Halloween event looked pretty cool, hopefully this will be just as good.

never2old

My husband got us tickets for the Disco Night   :stitch_bounce:   :D/ :stitch_bounce:   :D/ :stitch_bounce:   :D/

I'm so excited!!  :D

Pete's Dragon

Ooooooh a Disco Night, count me in !!! Oh wait, that's the night I have to unblock the outside drain with my toothbrush  :wink:

Seriously, if it wasnt for the Disco musics it sounds like a very entertaining evening.

Im not gonna hold my breath for the follow-up Hardcore Drum and Bass Extravaganza.

Aveen2008

Sorry if this is a totally stupid question but is that the 26th of September then? :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

never2old

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Sorry if this is a totally stupid question but is that the 26th of September then? :)

Yes, Saturday 26th of September  :D

Aveen2008

aw I think I go home that day :(  ....*goes to check*...

yep I go on the 21st and home on the 26th 5 nights 6 days...gurr lol! :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

Kristof

Ad in the Fnac magazine:

No new information is revealed in it.

Source: Titash on Disney Central Plaza

Annet

Sounds really cool!!! That's the dat of my birthday.
Too bad it's a bit too far to travel for one night :P

never2old

Does anyone know whether the shuttle buses to the hotels will be extended to cover the Disco Night? If it finishes at 2am, will there still be buses? Or if not maybe taxis?

davewasbaloo

This sounds like a blast. I would love to go to that one. I hope there will be some film footage online afterwards.
since 2001 (many before that)

RnRCj

I really wish I could attend this, seeing as RnRC would have JUST come out of refurb!!

Elwell2009

Hi all did anyone go last night ?

was wondering how it went ?

Matt 8)

never2old

I was there!

I'll post some pics later, just got home. It was great!!

Lot of people were dressed up for the night, there were people of all ages, and the mood was great. The characters were there at the beginning, meeting the guests and dancing with them. The rides were open until 00:30, at the beginning there were no queues, but around 23:00, Crush Coaster was announcing 60 minutes queue  :shock:  and Tower of Terror 30 minutes. Still, no complaints (we did Crush when there was like a 5 minute wait  :D )

we did some rides, and we danced quite a bit. Really great night!