POTC Jack Sparrow & More Rumours

Started by Kristof, March 21, 2006, 01:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfy74

Can anyone confirm the update, I was sooooooooo looking forward to seeing something different, I ve already been told i am going on this everyday we are there at least once ( we are going for 5 days this year  :D ) My reckoning is that my ride count will be in double figures for POTC this year. I think I will get my own back and insist for every time we go on POTC we go on SMM2 :D

Mr_B

I agree does anyone have any concrete information of if and when this will happen ?

I'd love to know ready for our holiday this year

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.  :D

Any cast members out there know anything ?  :?

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

disney_dudette

Quote from: "Masamune":o If they're making a Johnny Depp one they better do an Orlando Bloom one too! :P

I'm with you all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
 :tink:
Rember...
Dreams can come true, with:
Faith, Trust and alittle bit of Pixie Dust

penfold12

Has it been confirmed that the upgrades are actualy happening yet?

penfold12

A week further into May and still no news?

Maarten

Quote from: "penfold12"A week further into May and still no news?

I also would like to know more now. Will we get this Pirates update or not?  :?

Winstonio

Still no news??

Anthony

Nope.  I don't know what Disney are up to lately, but I've heard practically nothing about At World's End either.  There's zero UK or European premiere and the Disneyland world premiere last night I've heard nothing about... I can hardly believe the film is released next week it's so quiet, let alone imagine DLRP adding animatronics to their attraction. :?

DynastyGo

I think it has been confirmed a few weeks ago by Disney that there will be no update from the film in POTC. There was an error in the article from "Envie de Plus" the magazine of the Annual Passport.

GeoffD

that's a shame.

And yeah POTC 3 hasn't really been hyped up much really

dlrp-mad

I dunno how I feel about putting the movie characters into the ride.

I mean, the films are awesome and the actors in it are great. But I don't want disney to turn the ride into a boat-ride version of madame tussauds. I think the odd figure here and there would be excellent, and when I was there last year the captain Jack Sparrow showed up in the rather large queue line. But, we'll have to wait and see.

After all, they didn't bring haunted mansion holiday over to paris, so maybe pirates will stay as it is.

dlrp-mad :mickey2:

dlrp trips:Debut] August 2006 - Sequoia Lodge December 2007 - Disneyland Hotel July 2008 - Newport Bay Club

RocketBabyDoll

I really hope there will be no update. I do like the movies, but the characters just don't belong into the ride. This may sound mean, but there probably are enough people already just going on PotC because they think Johnny Depp is sexy and I don't want any more of them. Disneyland and the ride is just not about Jack Sparrow.
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you

Nicholas-c

its now or never coz im sure they wont want to close it over summer period
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Kristof

Nicholas-c, If you've scrolled up half way the page, you would have read this:

QuoteI think it has been confirmed a few weeks ago by Disney that there will be no update from the film in POTC. There was an error in the article from "Envie de Plus" the magazine of the Annual Passport.

Nicholas-c

oh, my mistake i heard else where they were going to update ?
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone