Your Restaurant Reviews! (2006–2012)

Started by Anthony, March 10, 2006, 07:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Post your reviews of restaurants in Disneyland Resort Paris here!  :D

Nala_84

Hehe... what exactly do you mean with "reviews", baloo? Sorry, that's just my bad English *g*

I have to say that I haven't visited many restaurants yet. And we only eat fastfood at DLRP coz of the money--but next time we'll try something expensive, probably at Plaza Gardens...

...does anyone know whether there's enough vegetarian food for an all-you-can-eat-buffet? And if not--is there another "upper class restaurant" with veggie food? ;)

We've eaten at these restaurants yet:

--> Casey's Corner (vegetarian Hot Dog)
--> The Cable Car Bake Shop (brownies, donuts)
--> Buzz Lightyear's Pizza Planet (Pizza)
--> Pizzeria Bella Notte (Pizza & Pasta)
--> Toad Hall (breakfast)
--> Au Chalet de la Marionette (breakfast 2x)
--> Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost (Pizza & Pasta)
--> Cowboy Cookout BBQ (COLD burritos--bad taste!)

We always wanted to eat @ Hakuna Matata and Agrabah Café, but they were always closed when we were at DLRP :(
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Patrick

My favourite places I've been to are definately Casey's Corner, since it's so convienient and occasionally not too packed, now if they had only realised I asked for a vegitarian hotdog not a hotdog with cheese last August :lol: .  I also love Victoria's for the atmosphere, it's quite nice on a nice sunny day when you're sitting in the conservatory and looking out to Central Plaza.  Plus they have baguette's which are a nice change in the park to the usual Hotdog and Burgers :D .  Also the service is quite nice, shame the tables aern't always the cleanest ever, but really that can't be complained about as long as you can eat from them.

Around the rest of the resort it has to be Annette's, georgous food, happy service and strangely I saw one of the cast of an English TV soap Coronation Street Cilla in there once.  I really have not been to any table service restraunts in the Disneyland Park though, I really want to go to Walts, hopefully I may get there sometime soon, I hear there's plenty of nice Discoveryland concept art on the wall :wink: .

Anthony

Quote from: "Nala_84"Hehe... what exactly do you mean with "reviews", baloo? Sorry, that's just my bad English *g*
Just to let us know which ones you've eaten at and whether you think they're good or not.  You could mention what meal you had, whether the service was good, what the setting was like, if it was worth the cost, etc...  :)

Nala_84

Sorry, I hope that fits into the topic a bit... although it's only a question  :oops:

When I read the new brochure, I fell in love again with this amazing Cinderella slipper dessert (nearly too beautiful to eat). I wonder if my boyfriend and I could go to Walt's next year and only get served such a Cinderella slipper? Or can you only have a complete dinner/lunch with main course at Walt's?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Bambi

My favourite place to eat is definitly Rainforest Cafe.  The food is delicious, and service very good-and the atmosphere is outstanding!  :D
I also love the Cowboy Cookout in Frontierland, the ribs are yummy, and again a great atmosphere, especially when the live band is playing!
My biggest disappointment was the Blue Lagoon.  Fantastic setting and we were lucky enough to get a table right by the water, but the service wasn't that good, and the food below average.  Considering it's one of the pricier places to eat, I expected a lot better!  :(

Raci

Quote from: "Nala_84"When I read the new brochure, I fell in love again with this amazing Cinderella slipper dessert (nearly too beautiful to eat). I wonder if my boyfriend and I could go to Walt's next year and only get served such a Cinderella slipper? Or can you only have a complete dinner/lunch with main course at Walt's?
I think this desert is only available at Auberge de Cendrillon in Fantasyland, but I might be wrong.
The restaurant reviews and menus on http://www.dlpfoodguide.com/ should tell you more  :D
Hope that helps  :D

Samninetysix

OK, so far this year we've eaten at:

Lucky Nugget Saloon: (Frontierland) (all you can eat buffet) 30€ Adults - 15€ Kids. Excellent food (not much for veggies tho but some) and different Disney characters come to your table and pose for photos and sign autograph books. Definitely a favourite. (If you have kids, make sure they stay seated otherwise the characters ignore them if they go chasing for autographs - They WILL come to your table).

King Ludwigs Castle: (Disney Village) I had the "Tournedos do Roi" 29€ (Beef tournedos rossini with foie gras, mushroom and chestnut port sauce) in here and it may well have been the best steak i've ever eaten - delicious!  (We ate at Ludwigs 2 years ago and had the worst meal ever! - some dried up chicken and fries)

Casey's Corner: (Main Street USA) Top place if you just need a snack or dont want to spend a lot. I love the hot dogs in here.

Auberge de Cendrillon: (Fantasyland) Probably our favourite. Has to be the best setting in all of DLRP, my wife keeps saying it would make a wonderful house!. Again a bit expensive but really worth it if you want to unwind. :D

Silver Spur Steakhouse: (Frontierland) Top quality steaks, ribs and mexican style, not cheap but great steaks. (1 tip, dont go in near closing time, the quality of the food drops quite a bit!) :D

Sequoia Lodge: Hunters Grill:
      We ate in here in 2004 and had some kebab style skewers brought to the table - lovely. This year it was a buffet style meal and was the worst food i've ever eaten at DLRP, completely bland.

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "Samninetysix"OK, so far this year we've eaten at:

Lucky Nugget Saloon: (Frontierland) (all you can eat buffet) 30€ Adults - 15€ Kids. Excellent food (not much for veggies tho but some) and different Disney characters come to your table and pose for photos and sign autograph books. Definitely a favourite. (If you have kids, make sure they stay seated otherwise the characters ignore them if they go chasing for autographs - They WILL come to your table

that is one of my favourites too!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

shell_ely

the best meal for the kids was the lucky nuget salon it was great value and the kids loved the carracters i am a veggi and so is my daughter so we had lots of salad pizza chips and loads of puddings to chose from i would recomened this to anyone .

shell_ely

the best meal for the kids was the lucky nuget salon it was great value and the kids loved the carracters i am a veggi and so is my daughter so we had lots of salad pizza chips and loads of puddings to chose from i would recomened this to anyone .

Jake

I have to say that the best restaurant ive eaten at in DLRP had to be Anettes Diner in the Disney Village, the food was lovely there, and the service was pretty good. I definetly recomend it, It's not too expensive either.

Jake :)

Owain

I agree with you to jake, they make a good burger but i do really like Buzz Lightyears Pizza Planet as they have nice pizza'z .

Owain  :)

dagobert

Hello!

Is it possible to book a table for a restaurant by telephone. I'm going to disneyland during our christmas holidays and I want to book a table at the L'Auberge de Cendrillon restaurant. Can anyone of you recommend it?

During our last visit in april we enjoyed "Walt's". A really nice restaurant with delicious meals. We had the Walt's Burger :D

Which another restaurant with table-service can you recommend?

Thank you!!!

Samninetysix

Hi there, the food in Cinderella's is excellent and a beautiful setting :D

and you most certainly can book tables in advance - we've booked 6 different meals over the Christmas period

I believe the reservations number in Austria is 0810 00 2345

Or u can phone direct to 33 1 60 30 60 30