Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nathalie

Finally there's a Lion King tradition announced *yay* !

February 2013.

Javey74

Quote from: "nathalie"Finally there's a Lion King tradition announced *yay* !

February 2013.
Yeah I'd heard about this one, but never got to see it. I think it looks real nice, thanks for sharing..  ;)  :)

Javey74

DT - Tiana - Dreams Do Come True

Javey74

Another Christmas Present..  :D

DT - Classic Characters - Mickey & Minnie - Season's Greetings

dayoz_stevo

hey all im steve
my girlfreind collects these traditions, i just get to put togather all the shelves and units so she can fill them up with more lol
i was wondering if you could help me.
valentines day is coming up ans shes been trying to get hold of "enchanted rose hanging ornament" i reckon il score some points with that as a gift haha
any idea where i can get hold of one any help will be very appriciated
thanks steve

Javey74

Hello Steve

I take it you mean this one>>

Unfortunately this is now obsolete. I've had a quick look on eBay and Amazon to no avail either, there was one actually showing on Amazon, but again out of stock and also saying 'Not sure when it would be back in stock'.

This could be quite difficult. The best chance is if someone is selling one. You could drop a line to Enesco the distributer at mailto:general.enquiries@enesco.co.uk">general.enquiries@enesco.co.uk and see what they say, they might be able to help, otherwise keep an eye out on various Disney Tradition sale sites..  :)

dayoz_stevo

ok thank you for your help
my partner is never simple lol
il drop them an email
thanks again steve

Javey74

You're welcome, good luck.. :)

BigDisneyFn

The new rapunzel and beauty and the beast traditions are now avaible online to buy on the Disney Store website :D
http://www.disneystore.co.uk/pins-art-c ... 2+1000809/

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/pins-art-c ... 2+1000809/

Javey74

Jen's DT Princess Collection... So Far >>

They look great! I'm after the Rapunzel DT to add to Jen's Princess collection..  :D

BigDisneyFn

There is a MIKE, SULLY, WOODY, BUZZ, NEMO AND DORREE ONE AVAIBLE ON AMAZON :D yay

Javey74

Quote from: "BigDisneyFn"There is a MIKE, SULLY, WOODY, BUZZ, NEMO AND DORREE ONE AVAIBLE ON AMAZON :D yay
Can you get the pics for here..  8)

BigDisneyFn

Javey74

Ahh, thanks for those..  :thumbs: