Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"had this link the other day

http://www.fantasiescometrue.com/produc ... ng_sprite/

as they dont know the weight they cant say the postage yet though - wonder if it will be availabe in uk same time - I know one of you will know more than I do!!
xx
The UK is normally 2 to 3 months behind the States on releasing DT's to our retailers, this is normally due to a delay in licensing paperwork once the products get shipped across to here, 'Enesco' being the UK distributor..  :wink:

Also because of the shipping costs and licensing fees, we get charged a lot more over here aswell for the same DT's..  :roll:

Javey74

A real lucky Friday night in Collectables, the only one they had in, with a doubt of getting another one, I just had to have it. Well...C'mon it's Donald..  :mrgreen:

I also noticed they were starting to get the new range in of the Princesses with the Princes, priced at £29.99 each, but I think there's still time for a reduction on them yet..  :mrgreen:

never2old

That's a really great one Javey!!

Very jealous....

Javey74

Quote from: "never2old"That's a really great one Javey!! Very jealous....
I was quacked by it, when I saw it never2old..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Anyway I was in the Flagship Store of 'Collectables' in Stockton today and saw some more of the newer range that had arrived in. More to the shock, but more financially..  :lol: The 'Tower of Fright' is priced at £99.00..  :shock:

I was quite shocked as I expected it being about £70.00 at most. Then I read the possible reasons why..  :mrgreen:

Quote** Haunted castle with Disney villains**
(Motion activated, eyes light up, spooky sounds)
Must be the technology pricing..  :lol:

Also the Castle Displayer was in aswell, priced at £50.00..  :shock:

And I......... Bought neither of them..  :lol:  :lol:  

But I did get a few other pieces instead, which I'll add shortly, once I get a chance to photo them..  :D

Stitch2814

the tower of fright does look nice though. Still only wanting the Stitch one lol as I cant afford to start collecting these as well :P

Masamune

o-o OK, how big is that tower? If it's of a decent size, that's the kind of thing I'd love to own.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune"o-o OK, how big is that tower? If it's of a decent size, that's the kind of thing I'd love to own.
It's 29cm tall..  :wink:

Masamune

:shock: Wow, that's so tempting. :P Why aren't you getting it Javey?

Simbasgirl

hey guys apologies if its been mentioned but H samuels have new stock in....3 snowglobes online...really tiny though!...princesses and the Donald one Javey has...I love that one!!

I adore the fright one!!!!! thats one of the best ones done it looks like!!!!!!
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :shock: Wow, that's so tempting. :P Why aren't you getting it Javey?
To be honest I'm still thinking about it...  :mrgreen:  You could buy a few DT's for £99.00..   :lol:

Simbasgirl

sorry guys...me again....I bought the TOWER OF FRIGHT!!!! so excited...got it from a seller on ebay..£89 delivered...its for mothers day!!!...usually I get a £2.99 bunch of big daisy type things so feel guilty but hubby said it was ok and he loves it too!!!....Javey I blame you, I didn't even know it existed!!!lol

The way I'm looking at it is, I'm NOT buying any of the new princess ones or the wee snowglobes...there is too many and it would cost me a fortune so now allI want (but will wait for reductions)...is the Donald duck double one (like Javey got) and the wicked dragon/double/queen one.

then thats me...oh and the wee Stitch one for my wee man in my life! x But thats it I'm going into Jim Shore retirement!!!haha!
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

Javey74

Anyway better late than never for posting this..  :oops:  :)

Whilst I was on holiday last week these were my DT purchases>>

'Caroling for the Holidays' - Lamp lights up and it plays "We Wish you a Merry Christmas".

Ariel - 'Part of your World', which turns and plays the same tune.

....Also the 'Wishing Well Base'.

Javey74

Another Purchase I couldn't resist in Collectables whilst at the MetroCentre.

Mickey's - 'Cheerful Celebration' £30.00, on sale down to £22.50..  :)

Javey74

Just when I though my luck had ran out looking for these two missing pieces, I come across them in 'Compliments', rather lucky aswell since I was told that Enesco has confirmed them as obsolete to all stores as of now..  :shock:

The only two they are keeping open are the Hanging Belle and the Beast Ornaments..

Anyway here's Lumiere and Cogsworth..  :D

Javey74

Well I've just come across Enesco's June 2010 Disney Traditions Catalogue, which for this country means possible September 2010 releases..  :D/

Front cover>>

This one may interest all you Stitch fans, there's more than DT's in here aswell..  :thumbs: