Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simonandwendy626

:D/  :stitch_bounce:
Got my Stitch as Jack today from DS but only because my brilliant friend La La got me two. The store only received seven pins and she bought six of them. Also got one of the Aristocats because we'd already bought them online.
Not sure I like the upcoming Mickey pin. Looks a little weird!

Masamune

I ordered 2 White Rabbit pins, 2 Aristocats pins and 2 Stitch as Jack pins.

dlrpmad

come sing with me!! pins came to lindsay two by two, hurrah! Hurrah!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Masamune

LOL! Something like that. I wanted to get those White Rabbit pins whilst they're still there. I reckon they'll sell out, because they're LE 200 and they're cheap. The Aristocat pins are lovely, as I saw one in person at my local Disney Store. :P And I couldn't resist Stitch as Jack in the end.

Eager_Eyes

I like the new mickey core pin *hides in the corner to avoid being unpopluar* but then again I collect Mikcey so  :) I'm disapointed by the lack of halloween pins but here is hoping that some will turn up late better than then never the Jack online set from last halloween was really cool I love that set and have it on my halloween board.  But then gain personally its probably good they don't have halloween pins - I got a great late deal and kind of just went to MNSSHP party in Florida last wk, it was brilliant and I picked up a few cool pins!  I'll post pics in the other thread when I get around to organising them!

simonandwendy626

I think that they need to release some other Nightmare characters.

Lock,Shock and Barrel
Oogie Boogie
Zero
Sally

They've released plushies of characters in costume so I think they should release pins the same.

Stitch2814

well was hoping the next upcoming soon section was going to feature a halloween pin or pins but again Disney has missed the boat on this one and let a perfect moment for pins to be released as its the 22nd so closet to Halloween we would get for a pin release.

Its a shame really as halloween pins are quite popular especially if we got Tink, Jessica or a stitch pins.

Eager_Eyes

I think that pins that are exact replicas of the plushies for halloween would really sell well - just look at how popular they are in the US and Paris!  Still we can dream and you never know the site might get updated between now and halloween or we might get a nice suprise release on the date!

fly_with_me_dumbo

I LOVE the steam boat willie one!! I collect mickey, and love the old classic style. wonder how much this will be £5 or £7 hmmmm

Masamune

o.o Look what's appeared on the website as Online Exclusives!

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/online-exc ... 10/300201/
http://www.disneystore.co.uk/online-exc ... 12/300201/

The group pin isn't available right now, but the Minnie pin is. I love that they're doing personalised pins, but neither of those designs do anything for me. Ah well!

dlrpmad

its a great idea, and i think they should do more of them but how long has the US DS been doing this?? But its a good thing to see that the UKDS are looking at their american cousin and are getting good ideas, bringing more of a choice for people like us! Keep up the good work Disney store!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

if they were cheaper than the Online LE pins then I think they would do well but at £9 for that or an LE200...Id go for the LE200 imo.

Aveen2008

does anyone have the core simba uk pin for trade?
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I do Aveen.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :) I do Aveen.

pm sent
Luv Aveen xoxo