Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masamune

I traded for this old UK Disney Store pin yesterday.

:D It's so pretty. *Loves glitter*

Stitch2814

thats a nice pin Lindsay :) Me do like pins with glitter on aswell :P

here is new pins -

I was hoping the next sowrd pin would of been Mulan lol but guess its one I want it would have to be released last hahaha another online exlusive I wont be getting as wouldnt be able to afford it.

Aveen2008

Hy danny, I am the same with the Mulan one, although I like the aladdin one. I'mnot buying pins at the moment though anyway hehe! I am not keen on the online exclusive, you would think they would make the online exclusives a lot nicer since they are expensive! That one is very plain, as most have been! :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

I like the Black Cauldron sword pin but Im only not picking it up for myself as I really dont want to spread out into other areas LOL.

The best online pin I think has to be the tinkerbell in the lantern as that one looks the nicest of the online exlcusives and seems the most popular.

Masamune

:( Ew, Goofy pin. Not impressed by anything that's Coming Soon now except for the Sword pins.

Belle's World

It has been getting a bit boring lately on the UK pin front especially as i am not interested in the sword series. I'm going to London on 12th June so hope to pick up some of the core range from the lanyards to save some money.

daxyboy

im glad they are finally doing a goofy core pin.i agree the online pin doesnt look that special.

simonandwendy626

Hi,

It's nice to see Disney Store finally branching out with regards to the core pins. Although I have to agree with Masamune and saw eeuw in regards to the Goofy pin. And disagree with daxyboy about the online pin. I like this pin,  its very cute and will trade very well in Paris me thinks. They seem to like Chip'n'Dale out there.

Our local Disney Store can be a bit slow in regards to trading off the lanyards. They don't always wear them so people just arn't getting the message that they trade there. I have been chatting to a few people I have met who trade in my store and we're hoping the next pin event will be a bit more central and at the end of the month, when we all get paid.

At the moment I have been trading through Pin pics but it doesn't have the same appeal as trading with actual people. I can't wait until my next holiday to DLRP.

Masamune

:) Today I traded for 3 of the latest Core pins: Ariel with Flounder, Snow White with Forest Friends and Lady. Very pleased with all these trades, as once again they were not Core pins I wanted to buy, but I'll keep them now that I've traded for them. :D The Ariel pin is totally gorgeous.

Stitch2814

been to the disney store saturday and traded for the core Lady pin and the Genie core pin and I traded for the dopey and the newest tinkerbell core pin today. These will be kept for my trip to trade in DLRP :P

Masamune

Coming Soon has been updated! All that's new other than the Mulan pin are two Core pins: yet another Tink pin (although the artwork is quite different for this one) and a pin of Agent P from Phineas and Ferb. Once again, not at all impressed by the new pins other than the Sword pins.

Stitch2814

here is the imageof the new pins

very disappointed in what is coming soon. we dont need another tink pin core pin and why we would want a phineas and ferb pin I do not know as it looks crap nd waste of a good pin that we could of had.

dlrpmad

Granted, the Tink pin looks SOOOOOOO tacky, I love agent P pin!!! Phineas and Ferb ,i think, is one of the best shows to come out of Disney Channel in ages (plus its animation). So, Bring on Perry the Platypus!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

simonandwendy626

Hi everyone,

Just went in to town to get the Rex and Dale pins. They're soooo cute!!!!! Our store only had ten of each pins in and they'd practically sold out when I got there at 9.15am!!!! I managed to get three of each. Didn't bother with the sword series because I have a brilliant friend who got me a shield from Milton Keynes.
Must agree with some of the comments about the coming soon pins. I have only watched one episode of Phineas and Ferb and that was only because I had  been into the local store and had  that annoying little song 'Little Brothers' in my head that the sister sings and had to eradicate it. Its almost as toxic as It's a small world's song. (And I like that ride). Why they've made a pin of the platypus I haven't a clue :?:
But I like the Tink pin. As anyone who's looked at my collection on pinpics would know. I'm a bit of a Tink fan.

Have a Disney day guys.

smurfy74

Phineas and Ferb is one the most popular franchises at the moment and the merchandise sells out in next to no time according to cast members ( i know i had to visit 3 stores to get a perry the platypus plushie ) There is an agent P plushie coming soon too. Phineas and Ferb is one of the best shows i have seen in a long time and the humour is spot on, so i am glad there is an Agent P pin although im surprised it has gone into the core range and not LE - i now hope they follow it up with more characters - i would love a doofensmirtz and candace pin!!!! Agent P / Perry the platypus stuff costs a fortune on ebay at the moment so glad to see uk disneystore getting their merch right  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: