toonarmylass trip report ??????

Started by toonarmylass, December 16, 2008, 10:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toonarmylass

just to apologize for mot posting this report, my internet has been off and i have been working constantly since we returned i will post some photos shortly to tide you all over then i will do my report. i hope you can all forgive little old me!!!

Javey74

Quote from: "toonarmylass"just to apologize for mot posting this report, my internet has been off and i have been working constantly since we returned i will post some photos shortly to tide you all over then i will do my report. i hope you can all forgive little old me!!!
Well, I have to think about that one, not really sure... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Of course I will toonarmylass.. :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Clarebelle

Yay your back on!!!!!!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

The Butlin Boy

It's good to hear from you TAL, I was beginning to wonder where you'd got to. I hope you had a great trip and I can't wait for your trip report :)

toonarmylass

just trying to sort out some decent pics for you all then will get started on the report!!!

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "toonarmylass"i hope you can all forgive little old me!!!

Now let me see  :-k  :-k  :wink:  :wink:

Epcot_Boy :santa:

David

never2old

You're back!!  :D/  Missed you sis!!! Looking forward to that report of yours... You're going to have to post LOTS of pictures to make it up to us for your long absence, of course....  :D

Welcome back!

toonarmylass

im trying to get them all posted into photobucket or fotki or something, i didnt realize how long it took to load them !!!!

toonarmylass

right here we go, im gonna try and give you as brief run down of our first day. well we left our little hotel at 7 am which was litrally a 5 minute walk to st pancras. we went to costa for a little while were we got talking to a family who were going for there first time and were quite worried about it all but dont worry folks i put them straight and told them all they needed to know!!! anyway time for eurostar check in was easy and we got straight on the train. there were 2 spare seats in our carraige so instead of matthew having to sit in his wheelchair we got a nice comfortable ride there. the train arrived at 12.30 and we got the pink 54 peps bus and checked into the dreamcastle for our overnight stop. we were booked into a baron munchausen suite which was reaaaaaly nice and big.matthew got poorly during the night and threw up all over the bathroom floor, this was the only downside to the hotel as after midnight there is no housekeeping so they gave me a whole load of towels and and bin liners and told me to put them out in the hall. anyway back to the day in the park. we had bought some tickets online thrugh dlrp webby and i was really worried we would have problems using them but no need to panic everything was great, straight in no problem. well we walked through gates to be greeted by snowmen on the mainstreet station and i was soooo excited by then it was unbeliveable.we got to mainstreet and i was inlove with dlrp all over again. christmas is the most beautiful time ever at disney i was blown away.
we didnt do that much there as matthew was pretty tired, we went on iasw couple of times as it was going to be closed the rest of our trip there, my friend cath was chuffed to teddybears as she hadnt seen it on her last trip 13 years earlier. anyway we went on btm and indie, after all of these i had to see the parade. i was chomping at the bit as i had never seen it. and i was not disapointed !!!! dont you just love the toy soldiers, ......chante, c'est noel, sing-a-long sing a song of christmas. now be honest who is now not singing or humming that tune now. anyway it was starting to get late and matthew wa tiring alot so we went to annetes!!!! it had to be done and im glad the waiters on skates were back as was the dancing on the tables. we then went back to the hotel and then i took matthew to the pool to relax we went to the jacussi and just chilled. by this time it was 10pm and i put matthew to bed. i then promptly feel asleep myself. we woke up about 6am, and i popped down to the reception for something, in the foyer they have tea and coffee there for you to just help yourself to which i feel was a nice gesture. anyway we had breakfast and started to get sorted to go and check into the hotel new york. i will tell you more about that soon but for now i will leave you with a few photos and if i get enough time tonight i wil write some more.
i apologise if these arent the right size i thought i had altered them but i dont think i have done it right. so sorry

Javey74

Awwwh, great start to your report toonarmylass, and yes as soon as I saw the type 'Chante C'est Noel, you were right I was humming it.  Love the photo's, it's nice to see you and Matthew on them again, a holiday you both deserve, and where better to have spent it.. :wink:  :D

Looking forward to your continuation, with some more photies.. :D/  :D/

Epcot_Boy

Looks like someone had a GREAT time :)

Wonderful :wink:

Epcot_Boy :santa:

David

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic report so far, it looks like you both had an amazing time. I'm looking forward to the rest :)

Clarebelle

Aww you both you so happy. We have missed you around here! hope you had a great Christmas! -xXx-
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

never2old

Great report so far sis!! Love the pictures, the big smiles say it all!!

Looking forward to more, more more!!!

ColdSun

great way to start the report and nice pictures. Looking forward to the rest :D