Sequoia Lodge 2007
Sequoia Lodge 2008
2011 DCR Yipeee 3rd Christmas as DLP!!

Aveen2008

Really enjoyed your trip report !! Thanks for sharing it! :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

howtodeal

It looks like you and Marc had a great time  :D
Thanks for sharing and it always sad to leave the resort, but you'll be back for sure  :wink:

Nala_84

Oh, didn't I answer here?! Shame on me: Thank you again very much for your nice comments, I'm glad you liked it :)!!

dagobert, yeah this would really be great if we could enjoy the Veggie Burger at Annette's all together one day ;)! It's really sooo delicious, I can't look at my own picture of it or I'm getting hungry :mrgreen:
Do you think the Veggie meals at WDW are better or less good than at DLRP? And what about the varity? I so wish I could go to WDW one time in my life, I loved to read your report this year :)!

ColdSun, I really thought my heart would explode or stand still when I would ride RnRC!! But in the end, I "jumped over my shadow" (so we would say it in German lol) and after the right I thought "Wow, again!!!"... I'm really easy to scare and I'm afraid of roller coasters, especially of big drops with airtime-feeling!!! But after trying Indiana Jones in 2004, Space Mountain in 2007 and now RnRC, I'm really glad I tried them and return on them every time :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

dagobert

Hi Nala!

I have to say that the variety at WDW is bigger and in my opinion the veggie meals are better, too.

There they have veggie burgers, vegetable lasagne, Asian food, Middle East cuisine, great salads, veggie sandwiches, pizzas,...

Another good thing at WDW is the price reduction if you want to leave off the meat. So it is no problem to order meals with meat, you just have to tell the waiter that you don't want it and he will give you a price reduction (3-5$).

A very good place for vegetarian meals is Epcot with all the different countries. Animal Kingdom has also a very good restaurant, The Tusker House. The best Disney restaurant we have ever been. So if you go to WDW, make sure that you will get a reservation there.

We ate a lot at the restaurant of the Pop Century Resort. There they have a very delicious Greek Salad, a very good vegetable lasagne and a great soy burger.

manjoolmania

WOW! :shock: I just joined today and its great reading all the posts!
Your pictures are amazing  :D ...they put mine to shame!  :P  time for a better camera I think  :)  xxxx
mesdames et messieurs et voulez enfants...

Nala_84

Thank you, manjoolmania  :oops: :) I'm glad you like them and you're right, it's important to have a good camera to keep all the loevley memories for the future!

Thanks for the info dagobert - now I wanna go there even more :mrgreen:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]