Gerbillcat's Mini-Report & Photos from 23/11 to 26/11 2008

Started by gerbillcat, December 04, 2008, 07:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerbillcat

We had such a fantastic holiday. The Christmas season in Disneyland is a wonderful time to visit and hopefully we'll be able to go again at the same time next year.
It was absolutely freezing, definitely as cold as everyone always warns about but luckily aside from out first night which was torrential rain, the weather stayed pretty much dry and bright.
The last time we visited Tower of Terror was only being constructed and so this was our first trip back since it's been opened and it did not disappoint. We all loved the bellhops, who absolutely make this ride. One of the guys snuck up behind me during the first time we queued. I hadn't realised that the service door next to the elevator actually opened, it was hilarious. The ride itself is awesome, you literally come out of your seat and the view of the resort when the shutters open is spectacular.
Also really loved the Character Express in Disneyland Park, the music is so catchy  :P.
I thoroughly recommend going during the christmas season if you can, the decorations on Main St. and the christmas music playing really puts you in the mood but it is bitterly cold.

Now for some photos:

Display window inside the Sequoia Lodge.

Thanks for reading  :D

never2old

Thanks for that gerbillcat!!

Totally agree with you, Christmas is the time to go... Glad to hear you had nice dry weather (it looks like brilliant weather in your pictures!!)

Great pictures! The one of the Studios and the Earfell tower by night is particularly gorgeous!!  =D>

And I see we take very similar pictures.... Here's mine from the Sequoia window display  :wink:

dagobert

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them. The Sequoia Lodge display window with Winnie Pooh is really cute.

Aveen2008

Thanks for posting your report and the photos are great! I was there last month two and the christmas season was wonderful!  :D

Aveen xxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

The Butlin Boy

Great trip report, and fantastic photos. I've really enjoyed reading it and I hope you had a great trip :)

ColdSun

Nice report and the photos are absolutely wonderful  =D> . Thanks for sharing.

gerbillcat

Sorry for being so late in replying, but thank you for all the lovely comments  :D.

Magicalmouse125

=D> Great report. Christmas is lovely at DLRP. Love it. Really great photps to.

Magical Mouse
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125