It's Party Time... with Mickey and Friends (MMP)

Started by Kristof, November 24, 2008, 03:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicalmouse125

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"Because the real stage was covered temporarily with wooden boards for the day!!!

Fine for a once-a-year event... but not an option for a show to run 5 times a day.

Your probably right Poppy. If the stage isn't strong enough for anything to be done on it. Then why is it still there. :-s
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

RnRCj

Well if it's that bad, then I think a refurb of the Castle Stage is in order! Although, I'm sure that won't happen because toons are WAY more important at the moment. :roll: :lol:

I hope the Central Plaza stage isn't permanent... I'm already starting to get annoyed by it existing, and the show that occurs on top of it too many times.

Agent Lex

Quote from: "RnRCj"Well if it's that bad, then I think a refurb of the Castle Stage is in order!
It doesn't even need a full refurb if we're talking about a budget here. Poppy, if the only concern is that the wooden boards can be a bit slippy... how much could it possibly cost to put a nice carpet on the stage?

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Agent Lex"
Quote from: "RnRCj"Well if it's that bad, then I think a refurb of the Castle Stage is in order!
It doesn't even need a full refurb if we're talking about a budget here. Poppy, if the only concern is that the wooden boards can be a bit slippy... how much could it possibly cost to put a nice carpet on the stage?

errr...a carpet?? an allweather carpet?...is there such a thing?

i dont think its the cost, i think its the necessity. there isnt at this time a big need for that sage when other alternatives can be found. im sure something will happen to castle stage eventually, i personally would love to see a show on it again  [-o<
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Riebi

..where build...at central plaza...who needs flowers and a recreation area(so the cost factor doesn´t seem to matter in any way).

It´s simply sad that there isn´t a proper show as the livre magique or else on the castle stage. But ok. This year of a to loud and noisy PARTY everywhere celebration will pass and finally be just one little piece in DLRP history. And let´s hope that they then just "keep their eyes open" to see one of the most magical stages in the world (without thinking "but let´s built another one at central plaza, town square, castle courtyard, .....")
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

howtodeal

I haven't read anything about the resort for ages, lots of things happened in a very
short time, i'm happy that everybody is liking this show. It's looks great from
the videos, i'm wondering if it will be shown all year long or they'll stop during
certain months. I'm almost sure they didn't build this big stage just to use it for a few months  :D/

Barnsey313

Hmm... Although better than what I was expecting, do you think they might spice it up a little for the summer season? Add more characters etc? - Similar to how they toned down candleabration when out of season but then improved it in summer...?

ulak

Mickey and Friends in 2008 ... enjoy :)

[youtube:ja0vowbr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADuCNiZO7cQ[/youtube:ja0vowbr]
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Kristof

Quote from: "ulak"Mickey and Friends in 2008 ... enjoy :)

That's not really related to Mickey's Magical Party... Feel free sharing these kind of videos in our Weblinks & Media board!  :wink:

ulak

oops.. sorry  :)  :wink:  THX! :)
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Anthony

Our exclusive Media Magic Interviews in English, which go behind-the-scenes to bring you the secrets of the magic direct from its creators, are moving from DLRP Today to their own dedicated section on DLRP Magic!, starting with this brand new interview today, the first of a new series all about Mickey's Magical Party:

Christophe Leclercq: It's Party Time... with Mickey and Friends

It features the background to the show... and a little tidbit about Christmas.

littlemermaid83

Thanks Anthony!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Kris

An Enchanted Party Timelebration Ceremony. Looking forward to that one :)
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

This cast for the tree lighting ceremony would be amazing. The stage lifts alone should be great.

Not too keen on an Enchanted Party Timelebration Ceremony though, haha. I'd love a completely new concept for the show this year, something entirely separate to whatever event is going on, that actually fits together properly (not chopped and changed from pieces left over since 2004), something that can become a real annual institution on its own.

I love that he got sent a photo of the stage to his Blackberry as soon as it was finished.

Kris

I think that's the minimum I would have expected. I'm shocked that he didn't see the stage from within the construction walls to be honest.

Don't fancy a mash-up show then? Me neither. Really got the chance to create a heart-warming but above all FESTIVE production here. Not sure why I'm seeing a snowy stage overlay. Don't even really like the idea :P
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!