Enchanted
Nightmare Before Christmas
Pinocchio
Pixar shorts
POTC trilogy
Ratatouille
Sleeping Beauty
Wall-E

We watched the Bolt blu ray last night. I love Rhino!!

never2old

I got my Monsters Inc blu-ray yesterday  :D/

So here's my updated list

Bolt
Cars
Enchanted
Monsters Inc
Pinocchio
Pixar shorts
POTC trilogy
Ratatouille
Sleeping Beauty
Wall-E

Hoping to watch it soon  :D

Pete's Dragon

Is Monsters Inc really worth it on Blu Ray ?
Apart from Sully and his millions of little hairs, I always thought the rest of the film wasn't very detailed. especially the backgrounds. Almost as if Sully had taken up all of the computer's power.

Well my list currently stands at 2, which is kinda impressive as it exactly half of my entire Blu Ray collection

Enchanted
Bolt

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Is Monsters Inc really worth it on Blu Ray ?
Apart from Sully and his millions of little hairs, I always thought the rest of the film wasn't very detailed. especially the backgrounds. Almost as if Sully had taken up all of the computer's power.

The Mi Blu Ray according to some of the guys on my Pixar Forum... you can see smaller details like that of the childrens records they use, when they were last scared etc... Blu Ray should be arriving by Saturday... so I'll give you my review Mr Pete then!

Pete's Dragon

Cheers Pan. Sadly, for some unknown reason, we weren't sent any copies in work. Especially because our store is one of the few that has made extensive room for Blu Rays, and we are currently the biggest BD seller in. (Admittedly, as a result the CD sales have hit rock bottom as they are shoved into a dark corner)
It would have been nice to put something new on. At the minute the bosses are rotating Bolt, Harry Potter 5 and Kung Fu Panda

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Cheers Pan. Sadly, for some unknown reason, we weren't sent any copies in work. Especially because our store is one of the few that has made extensive room for Blu Rays, and we are currently the biggest BD seller in. (Admittedly, as a result the CD sales have hit rock bottom as they are shoved into a dark corner)
It would have been nice to put something new on. At the minute the bosses are rotating Bolt, Harry Potter 5 and Kung Fu Panda

Amazon.co.uk... Its also on offer... "£12" apparently!

Barnsey313

Mine so far:
Wall-e (I'll never bore of particle effects)
Ratatouille (The food looks edible!)
Cars (The raceway scenes are amazingly detailed)
Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2 and soon 3 (Love the talking skull on the menus and the  ship battle scenes:D/ )

+ although not Disney - Stephen Fry in America (Loved the whole series)

Unlike other publishers, Disney make their Blu Rays worth it by adding good content.

never2old

Well, I got tired of waiting so I finally bought the A Bug's Life bluray from amazon.com: and I should have done it earlier, because it's region free (well, region ABC). And it looks gorgeous!! This is truly one of the most beautiful movies Pixar has ever done... So I really recommend it to everyone! Plus it comes with lots of great extras...

My current list  :D

Bolt
Bug's Life
Cars
Enchanted
Monsters Inc
Pinocchio
Pixar shorts
POTC trilogy
Ratatouille
Sleeping Beauty
Wall-E

Owain

Can now add..

Toy Story: Combi Pack (Blu-ray & DVD)
Toy Story 2: Combi Pack (Blu-ray & DVD)
Up: Superset (2 Disc Blu-ray / DVD & Digital Copy)

Too my collection ! :D  8)

CafeFantasia

Here's my Disney Blu-Ray collection:

never2old

Updated list!

Bolt
Bug's Life
Cars
Dumbo
Enchanted
Monsters Inc
Pinocchio
Pixar shorts
POTC trilogy
Ratatouille
Sleeping Beauty
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Up

Wall-E

Since this week I've been off sick and forced to lie down most of the time, I've been catching up on the CineExplore commentaries... I really enjoyed the Pete Docter one in Dumbo (together with Andreas Deja and Disney historian Paula Sigman), and the one in Sleeping Beauty with John Lasseter, Andreas Deja and Leonard Maltin is a must!

I guess Fantasia and Beauty and the Beast are next!

Anthony

Quote from: "never2old"Since this week I've been off sick and forced to lie down most of the time, I've been catching up on the CineExplore commentaries... I really enjoyed the Pete Docter one in Dumbo (together with Andreas Deja and Disney historian Paula Sigman), and the one in Sleeping Beauty with John Lasseter, Andreas Deja and Leonard Maltin is a must!
Ooh yes, I watched the Dumbo one last night and loved it. Pete Docter was a great choice. It's such a great experience with all the drawings and concepts, sound and video clips popping up on top of the film. Forget picture quality, these are absolutely THE reason for Disney fans to upgrade to Blu-ray.

Did anyone have Dumbo on pre-order at Amazon? They messed up their pre-order price promise with the Buy one get one free promotion and only charged me £12!

never2old

Quote from: "Anthony"Did anyone have Dumbo on pre-order at Amazon? They messed up their pre-order price promise with the Buy one get one free promotion and only charged me £12!

Aaah, that explains the price drop! Yes, I pre-ordered mine from Amazon as got charged only £12, amazing value!

Owain

Updating my collection.....

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl (2 Disc Blu-ray)
Toy Story: Combi Pack (Blu-ray & DVD)
Toy Story 2: Combi Pack (Blu-ray & DVD)
Up: Superset (2 Disc Blu-ray / DVD & Digital Copy)

New blurays:

Monsters Inc. (Blu-ray)
Dumbo: Special Edition - Combi Pack (Blu-ray + DVD Combo)

:D