Disney's Stars 'n' Cars

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora1

Sometimes there are characters missing on one day and they are there the next day! One day we saw Mushu in the car with Mulan, the next day he wasn`t! Same with the dwarf on Snow Whit`s car.
So I guess this also has to do with "availability" of the characters!

dazzle_v2003

Yeah I thought it was due to availability of characters and it must vary. I just hope cuts hadn't been made for the Christmas season version of Stars N Cars to make up for other entertainment.

Tonight's New Year's never before seen Stars N Cars sounds like it is going to be brilliant. Can't wait to see it.

dazzle_v2003

Some big news courtesy of DisneylandBerry on twitter about Stars N Cars during this year's Spring Festival.

"No Stars'n'Cars during the Spring Festival. The cavalcade will be transformed into a meet'n'greet with some cars on the Place des Stars"
[/size]
[/size]They go on to confirm "[/size]the meet'n'greet replaces the cavalcade BUT not with all characters of the Stars'n'Cars".
[/size]
[/size]What do people think? I think it is very sad that for a long period of time Walt Disney Studios won't have a main parade which lowers the status of a second park. Stars N Cars was a cute little parade with great music and beautifully designed cars. A meet and Greet of Stars N Cars characters already takes place each day so it isn't a replacement for the parade but a direct cut.
[/size]
[/size]I suspect the real reason for this cut in entertainment is due to availability of characters during the festival across all park entertainment over the festival.

Rosy25

When does the parade in the studios stop. We're going the 9th-13 march hope we get to see it.

dazzle_v2003

I'm not sure the exact date for when Stars N Cars will be finishing for the festival has been announced date and either have the spring festival dates. It's rumored to be April to June

More information has come today about why the parade isn't taking place during the festival. today It is due to three of the cars being used in the Spring Festival cavalcade which are going to be modified. That information courtesy of @disneylandBerry on Twitter.

Rosy25

Hopefully we'll get to see it so thanks.   ;)

dazzle_v2003

More Stars n Cars news today courtesy of InsideDLParis on twitter. Some good news and bad news depending on how you look at it.

Disney's Stars 'n' Cars will from now on no longer feature Snow White and Monsters Inc[/size]
[/size]
[/size]However Pluto has been added and you might catch the Chipmunks next time you see it ;-)[/size]/quote]
[/size]
[/size][/size]Infact Disney's Stars 'n' Cars will remain in it's current 'Parade' form (but missing 3 cars) during the Spring Festival.[/size]
[/size]
So good news that the Stars N Cars parade will remain during the Spring Festival after rumored not to be happening. Mary Poppins car is being used for the Sping festival so won't be appearing during the festival but will make a return to Stars N Cars afterwards.

No news yet on new cars to replace Monster's Inc and Snow white with new characters or if Pluto and Chip and Dale walking the parade are the additional characters to replace those characters departing.

Mitchell

I saw Monsters Inc coming, didn't expect snow white to go, but I can see why, wouldn't be surprised to see Pooh in Stars n cars
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

Rosy25

Aw can monsters inc be seen anywhere now . Goin Friday two weeks and all I'm hearing is will we see mike and sulley off my two!! :o

dazzle_v2003

At the present moment Mike and Sulley aren't doing meet and greets I am afraid. The scream academy is still there though.

The monsters Inc car is being revamped ready for the new spring calvacade so you won't be able to see the car anymore.

Mitchell

Gaston, Queen and Cruella are no longer in Stars N Cars instead Captain Hook and Jafar are...
Jun 2004, Dec 2006, Mar 2015, Aug 2015, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Mar 2016, April 2016, June 2016, August 2016, October 2016, January 2017, February 2017, March 2017, April 2017, June 2017, October 2017, December 2017

Next trip: June and July 2017

BoristheSpider

polar vixen

Aw I loved Gaston!  Although it will be cool being able to see Hook!

BoristheSpider

Hook is in the main parade in the other park though so we already see him. What will become of Gaston?

alternativerock123

I am shocked to hear of the change of villains! I hope then Gaston, Queen and Cruella could make more appearances next door in the park than in the Studio.

I am glad for Jafa as he is kinda rare/not common. But with Captain Hook? I find that a little weird choice since yeah he's on the MoP. Unless that might get a change and go back to Wendy? Who knows.

Or sometimes to do with entertainment and the Spring Festival? Very strange.
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.