Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disney_donutter

thank for all the parade stops mater! can't wait to see them! Leota's little boy is going to be so chuffed when he sees the toy story one! lol

Nicholas-c

saw this during my visit and its cool (the pirates infront of the peter pan float did his hair in my camera lens :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

tcsnwhite

Has the FULL soundtrack to the music of this parade been released yet?

Patrick

The soundtrack has not been released and personally I cannot see them releasing it at all, this is dlrp.

tcsnwhite

Hmmm, thats odd, I thought Disneyland Resort Paris releases a lot of entertainment music?  

Also, someone somewhere mentioned that some things have been cut already due to budget cuts? Is any of that true? just curious

Joseph Carter

Im sure this has been asked before but will this parade continue to run after march 2008?
//http://www.disneymanpodcast.com
Check out the Disneyman Podcast!!! Its disney fun for everyone!

Patrick

Quote from: "tcsnwhite"Hmmm, thats odd, I thought Disneyland Resort Paris releases a lot of entertainment music?  

Also, someone somewhere mentioned that some things have been cut already due to budget cuts? Is any of that true? just curious

Disneyland Resort Paris releases a lot of entertainment music, yes, but this probably won't be released any time soon.  Also never always agree with what you hear on the web :wink: , sure some things are missing each day, but this is usual for a parade that is used 365 days a year.  I have seen the parade without the final Princess float before.

Quote from: "Joseph Carter"Im sure this has been asked before but will this parade continue to run after march 2008?
Yes is the answer, it is due to run for a while no doubt, the amount of money that went into this parade really would be an incredible amount to just go and dump the parade after one year.

Crush_Love

the parade will go on??!!

that makes my day magically!!!
i love the parade!!
i am so happy about that!!!!!!!!!!!

:mickey2:
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

tcsnwhite

So nothing big has been cut?  That's all I was interested in knowing. I have seen a lot of videos and a performer here and there is usually out, but everything else was where it should be. I was just hoping they didn't cut too much or at all because they are still in the middle of the anniversary, and the parade is spectacular as is. I hope they don't cut anything.

TowMater

Quote from: "tcsnwhite"So nothing big has been cut?  That's all I was interested in knowing. I have seen a lot of videos and a performer here and there is usually out, but everything else was where it should be. I was just hoping they didn't cut too much or at all because they are still in the middle of the anniversary, and the parade is spectacular as is. I hope they don't cut anything.

Sometimes they cut Jessie, The Penguins, The giraffe, Pinocchio & Piglet.

I heard the Laughter float was cut out for a few days.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

ChipChap

I think it is a shame they already start now to cut sometimes things from the parade! It is with full cast not really long and alive with only the few actors between the floats and when they start cutting the penguins or pinnochio it will be even more boring. People who already know the old parade will feel a little bit bad ;)

Don't get me wrong: I love the parade and the floats, but it is really not long :D
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

TowMater

Quote from: "ChipChap"I think it is a shame they already start now to cut sometimes things from the parade! It is with full cast not really long and alive with only the few actors between the floats and when they start cutting the penguins or pinnochio it will be even more boring. People who already know the old parade will feel a little bit bad ;)

Don't get me wrong: I love the parade and the floats, but it is really not long :D

I love it, It often takes 20 minutes for me because I always stay somewhere in central Plaza where you get 2 show stops which (Of course) takes 20 minutes.

Previous Disney Visits

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "ChipChap"I think it is a shame they already start now to cut sometimes things from the parade! It is with full cast not really long and alive with only the few actors between the floats and when they start cutting the penguins or pinnochio it will be even more boring. People who already know the old parade will feel a little bit bad ;)

Nothing's been cut! And nothing is planned to be cut for the time being.  If there is not enough cast available on the day, a charcter or 2 will not be there. But nothing is being cut on a permanant basis.

TowMater

[Videos removed -Mod]

These were filmed backstage, You could see because the giraffe from the Adventure float came out of another gate & there isn't no crowd.

Previous Disney Visits

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "TowMater"-------

These were filmed backstage, You could see because the giraffe from the Adventure float came out of another gate & there isn't no crowd.

do you work for the FBI by any chance?