Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disney_donutter

awww what a Bummer!

Hilary

Ah well, must make sure I video from the other side. At least I'll still get to see everything.

madame_leota

if its a digital camcorder you can take stills from the video you have filmed with a programe on the pc. then you will beable to pick exactly what photos you want. :D

Hilary

Yep - will be doing that!  Although have to confess I've always been disappointed with the quality of stills I get that way.

Anyway, I was just being greedy :P . I'll still take so many photos you won't believe.

Disneyana

Oh I'm so excited to see that parade. It will truely be the best parade ever. this I know yet. But just a question, where will we need to stand to see the Princess float stop ?
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Masamune

:o The place where we viewed the Princess stop was right on the corner of where the Parade begins. If you stand there, you get to see Cinderella and Charming dance, as well as Aurora and Philip. If you stand further down, you get to see Snow White and her Prince, and Jasmine and Aladdin dance. :P

15MagicalYears

Talking about showstops :twisted:
Can anyone tell me where the Mickey float stops ?
I badly want to see that stop, :lol:

TowMater

For the 1st show stop, The float stops next to Casey's Corner & for the 2nd show stop is around the corner where the parade ends.
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

Riebi

good to know! So I can make my position for the pooh float! I must take some pics for my sister in law!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

Quote from: "TowMater"around the corner where the parade ends.

And to be more precise, it stops in front of the Ribbons and Bows Hat Shop  :D

If you want to watch that stop, the best location to watch it is in front of Town Square Photography near the Discovery Arcade!

I have a video shot from that location here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/photosmagiqu ... eam-parade

madame_leota

thanks for posting that video, its the first time i have watched a video of the parade all the way through without interuption from something or other. its so beautiful!  

could anyone tell me where the best place is to see the toy story and the peter pan float stop's?

i want to watch the princess one too but i know where to go for that one.

Nath

If someone is feeling really lovely and knows where all the parade stops are, they could get a picture of the park map and draw where the stops are. PLEASE!

-Nath

Imagineer

Quote from: "Nath"If someone is feeling really lovely and knows where all the parade stops are, they could get a picture of the park map and draw where the stops are. PLEASE!

-Nath
I was thinking the same thing...

madame_leota

Quote from: "Imagineer"
Quote from: "Nath"If someone is feeling really lovely and knows where all the parade stops are, they could get a picture of the park map and draw where the stops are. PLEASE!

-Nath
I was thinking the same thing...

wow yeah what a fantastic idea!! well done guys! now we just have to hope someone will do it!  :D pretty please with sugar ontop! :D

TowMater

-Nath

Nath, I know because I've seen almost ALL float show stops and know where they stop, The 2nd show stop for the Fanasty, Power & Adventure are far away from other floats.

1st show stop:

Ingmation: Next to Casey's Corner
Laughter & Fun: Before turning down Main Street
Friendship: In front of Sleeping Beauty Castle
Fanasty: Exits the Pooh stage on a corner leading to Central Plaza
Power: Pooh stage
Adventure: Where those 2 towers before floats enter the Pooh stage
Romance: On a corner where the parade begins

2nd show stop:

Ingmation: By the Discovery Arcade
Laughter & Fun: In front of the Main Street Railway Station
Friendship: Near City Hall