Works at the castle courtyard

Started by Riebi, September 08, 2008, 12:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

They´ve refurbed this area not long ago but now there are again these fences around the sword in the stone:

(pics mousy.be: //http://www.mousy.be/5september08.html)

What are they making there this time?
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Kristof

It's the second round of the first refurb.  :)

Riebi

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah  :lol:  thank you for clearing that! I was scratching my head cause they fenced it again! :mrgreen:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

WDI1992

they are punctual aren't they... first week of september, holiday's over and whoop there they are with those good ol' green fences!  :D  good to see they're keeping things clean though...
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

Anthony

The maintenance department must have just had a cheque clear or something. All these refurbs and loads of new dates announced. Still nothing major for the Castle or Treehouse though...

experiment627

Quote from: "Anthony"The maintenance department must have just had a cheque clear or something. All these refurbs and loads of new dates announced. Still nothing major for the Castle or Treehouse though...

The (very tiny) account me wonders if maintenance hasn't used up all of its budget for FY 2008 - and is now spending what it can before someone gets the idea that they don't not that much money in the future...  :wink:

SophieD

so with the fences up is this the end for the Sleeping Beauty show

or has this been and gone?
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Anthony

Quote from: "SophieD"so with the fences up is this the end for the Sleeping Beauty show

or has this been and gone?
Been and gone, although according the latest in its topic (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4251&start=60) there's a chance it'll return for the Christmas holidays.

SophieD

i hope it will be back for the christmas season.....

any particular reason why this area is being refurbed?
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

zanderstarz

Quote from: "SophieD"i hope it will be back for the christmas season.....

any particular reason why this area is being refurbed?

General wear and tear clean up! Also gotta make the area safe for the Merlin happening during Halloween.
~ just like we dreamed it ~

Kristof

MinniesBestPal

I swear Kristof lives in the castle! He's got photos of everything!

bigrossco

he dose live in the castle ;)
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Aveen2008

I am glad they are taking a lot of care of the most wonderful place in the world which is DLP, but i have to say when I go I hate to see refurbs being done as the fences spoil the scenery but hey, these things have to be done. I wonder why they feel so much needs to be done to that area.

Aveen xxxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Owain

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I wonder why they feel so much needs to be done to that area.
Didnt you hear? Just like the Rocher Qui Bascule in adventureland, it was deemed to unsafe. Aparantly the steps were to dangerous onto the sword platform. Concrete ramp is being installed as we speak now !  :lol: