AP's getting more expensive

Started by Kristof, December 08, 2005, 05:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

AP Dream goes from 159 euro's to 179 euro's!!!!!!  :shock:

Anthony

It's still the best BEST bargain I have EVER seen in my whole entire life!!!  365 days of Disney magic plus all the benefits and discounts for just €179??!  I actually had no idea that they're that cheap - the old price was just a little bit more than a 3 day ticket!  :o

I think it's good DLRP are brave enough to raise the AP's price this much - they've been charging way too little for them for too long if you ask me.  They need to make sure they're at a sensible price compared to the normal day tickets.  But then, having said that, I suppose I don't buy an AP, do I?  :D

Kristof

I'm convinced that the AP's were cheap, so that people would come back more often, which would increase the attendance number (which is quite important in the anual results).

Anthony

Quote from: "raptor1982"I'm convinced that the AP's were cheap, so that people would come back more often, which would increase the attendance number (which is quite important in the anual results).
Yeah, I suppose they make money from food and merchandise then...

One good thing about the APs being so cheap was that, like you said, people would come back more often.  And now that lots of people have APs and they're used to using them, they're going to pay the new, higher price to get a second one.  :D