Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast High-scores?

Started by Barnsey313, August 30, 2008, 01:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnsey313

Hey, just thought I'd make a thread to determine who on the magic forum is a true 'Hero Galactique'.

Mines - 279,300

Post your Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast Highscores Here!

James.  :donald:

MinniesBestPal

50,000 something.... I beat my brother, but he was annoyed and claimed his gun wasn't working!  :^o   :lol:

Pete's Dragon

davewasbaloo

Wow PD, how did you do that???

My best is 398,000.
since 2001 (many before that)

Barnsey313

Sheesh, Well done Petesdragon is that a different type of carriage (space cruiser)?

Pete's Dragon

dunno  :?

Ok, I do.....What one can't achieve, one can photoshop  :P

Never checked my score out, only been on it once. Will set a real score soon

burntsienna

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"dunno  :?

Ok, I do.....What one can't achieve, one can photoshop  :P

Never checked my score out, only been on it once. Will set a real score soon

Hahaha that's great!
My high score is something like 80,000 around that area.
My sisters Husdand went in one by himself and used both guns! his joint score of both was massive! lol  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Barnsey313

Quote from: "burntsienna"My sisters Husdand went in one by himself and used both guns! his joint score of both was massive! lol  :lol:

I have trouble playing with one gun never mind two!

So davewasbaloo is currently in the lead with 398,000.

RnRCj

My highest score was about 630,000 - Only because we broke down for a few minutes!

burntsienna

Quote from: "Barnsey313"
Quote from: "burntsienna"My sisters Husdand went in one by himself and used both guns! his joint score of both was massive! lol  :lol:

I have trouble playing with one gun never mind two!

So davewasbaloo is currently in the lead with 398,000.

Haha yeah me too!
I like to predend I'm actually really good and very spy like...when really I'm not! lol
I'll have to try really hard next time I'm on it!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

mehdi5

My highest score ever was 950,000, i beat my brother and my nephew but seriously, getting that score a second time is almost impossible.

-breeno-

There's already a topic here ;)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=702

Maybe this topic can be merged.  As for myself i think it was around 100,000 or 200,000 but this was in July, i honestly have no idea :P
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

davewasbaloo

The key to a high score is to aim for the Triangle and Diamond shaped targets, also, after the photo area where buzz is shooting Zurg, turn the opposite direction and shoot the targets a couple of times to reveal a higher scoring target.

Also, in dark areas, there are hidden targets on the ceiling.

We got back from 6 days last night, my kids love Buzz, after 12 trips through, I learnt a lot. But other than stops (they are not breakdowns usually, it's usually because of disabled loading, or like where my 5 year old refused to get out of the vehicle and the had to stop it so I could safely get him out - (Grrrrrrr), I want to know how to up my score.
since 2001 (many before that)

Pete's Dragon

I thought I'd seen this beofre, but I searched for " buzz lightyear high scores " and only found this topic. Trust Good old Breeno to find it  :D/

Kristof

Quote from: "-breeno-"There's already a topic here ;)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=702

Maybe this topic can be merged.  As for myself i think it was around 100,000 or 200,000 but this was in July, i honestly have no idea :P

Closing this one.  Feel free to post your scores in the topic Breeno posted.  :)