Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Heres' 2 rather different photographs....

This one is of my friend Gem Luca from one of my projects at college. I stoke real shells on her chest  :)

And here is a photograph of my Half brother Joseph/Jo

Next time I see him propperly he'll be 3  :shock:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MinniesBestPal

They seem cute...then they get to 5... Everything changes from there...

Lol, he looks very sweet!

Random Beach in Normandy (Its random because I can't remember the name of the place it was in! :P)

burntsienna

Aww yeah, I may not get to see him when he's 5 though so I just get him while he's cute....and drooling  :lol:  As he moves over to Australia on Monday.

I love those photographs, the sea's colour is beautiful!
And the stained glass looks cool, I've always loved stained glass!  :D

MinniesBestPal

I liike stained glass too! I like how it shines into one random arch (again, I didnt notice while I was taking it! I just got told "PUT THAT CAMERA AWAY RIGHT NOW PHOEBE! THIS IS A CHURCH!" by my teacher...:()

burntsienna

Aww!
I'm sure they wouldn't have minded photographs being taken..surely...
I like it too where the light is shinning through  :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

I don't think they would've minded either, but my teacher kept going on about respect and how its bad manners to take pictures in a church, so that was the only one I got unfortunately!

But there were loads of other people in the church taking pictures, and the people working there didn't mind!

Its a shame too, because there were some beautiful tapestries on the walls.

Standing directly under the eiffel tower... As you can see, its BIG!

burntsienna

Wow!
The only time I've seen the Eiffel Tower up close we were litterally about 9 foot away from the road! lol
And no where near the Tower!
But that''s as close as we could get lol

MinniesBestPal

Hehe! I love the eiffel tower! I loved standing underneath it and seeing this huge thing towering over you!

My friend Amanda was in the lift going up, and a wasp flew past, so she screamed and grabbed hold of Caitlin's arm, while looking down at this wasp, and my teacher took a picture and its on our french display board with the caption "scared of heights?" underneath!
Everytime we walk past Amanda yells "IT WAS A WASP!!!"

I've just noticed, my camera is set to the year 2026... :shock:

Looking up the middle of the eiffel tower!

MizzRabbit

This is a picture I took of a puppet in Prague. It's a little blurry but I like it. She's so pretty and has a nice expression.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"Hehe! I love the eiffel tower! I loved standing underneath it and seeing this huge thing towering over you!

My friend Amanda was in the lift going up, and a wasp flew past, so she screamed and grabbed hold of Caitlin's arm, while looking down at this wasp, and my teacher took a picture and its on our french display board with the caption "scared of heights?" underneath!
Everytime we walk past Amanda yells "IT WAS A WASP!!!"

I've just noticed, my camera is set to the year 2026... :shock:

Tee-hee. SNAP !!!!

Looking up the middle of the eiffel tower!

MinniesBestPal

:lol:  Thats a really nice photo Pete's Dragon... Now where have I seen that before?  :-k

Epcot_Boy

Something different...........

'After the Rain'

David

MinniesBestPal

Those photos look very fairytale-ish! I love them!

Remco K.

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Remko, I Love the Tokoyo photo, how long did you have the exposure set for?
Thanks for the comment! Unfortunately I can't remember. It was taken last year. I probably let it chose the exposure time automatically. I must've been over 10 seconds though.

There seems to be a piece of software that's able to get the information out of the JPG files. I don't think Windows XP does it. I'll check for such a program later, so I'll let you know when I found the settings. :)

Quote from: "burntsienna"And here is a photograph of my Half brother Joseph/Jo
[...]
He's really cute! But I already told you that! ;)

I'm very pleased to see everybody's making such great pictures. =D>

MizzRabbit

QuoteThere seems to be a piece of software that's able to get the information out of the JPG files. I don't think Windows XP does it. I'll check for such a program later, so I'll let you know when I found the settings.

XP does! And if you upload on a Fotki gallery you also get all the camera information. :)

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]