Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Nice photo, but from the angle I'm a little worried you climbed out onto your roof to take it  :?
:lol:  No, not at all. But I can see where you are getting the idea from  :idea:
My loft/attic is my bedroom and I have a large window, It's safe though, I don't hang out of it or anything  :?   :shock:

:wink:

The Butlin Boy

Great photo 15MagicalYears, it looks really effective :)  =D>

-breeno-

Great photo 15MY, well done =D>

I love panoramic photos personally, althought i've never made one.  I should try one sometime, but where could i do it :-k  The next time i'm off school (probably March time for St. Paddys) i'll try and make one :)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

Javey74

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Nice photo, but from the angle I'm a little worried you climbed out onto your roof to take it  :?
I agree Pete, if you notice to the right of the shot there is a car with it's brake lights on, there on because the fire engine was trying to get past some parked cars to rescue 15MY from his roof.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

Nicholas-c

Holy thread revival batman!

Some pics, got bored and my studio flashes arrived today (2 flash-heads, 2 stands, 2 umbrellas and a softbox) :P

August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

SophieD

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"

Lovely shot!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

burntsienna

Wow! I love them! specially the flower shot its so beautiful!

I've been so stressed out today scanning my film negatives and then altering their sizes to 50 MB then altering the Metadata of the images then once again resizing them ...it was not very nice at all...
but as I've already posted one of my final images I'm just going to post the others

I was going to have 9 final images because its a good number but then my tutor told me to get myself out of the 3 habit and as one of the images didn't fit I took it out.
So yeah theres 8 now, one I posted on the previous page  :D
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

Great pictures there Nicolas and Laura  =D>  :D/

I have just got my sister's fiance's camera, because I am going to use it on saturday at their wedding and of course I did not let this opportunity go past my nose without taking it, so I have just played a little with a DSLR before I get my own in the summer  :mrgreen:

Here are some of the results so far:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Wow that last image is my favourite!
The cats eye looks absolutly amazing!!!  :mrgreen:   =D>  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Amazing photos guys, well done; especially your last cat one Forza, I was literally like :o when I saw it, an incredible photo =D>

burntsienna

This isn't really a photograph for my project other than a makeup test lol =]
The makeup is actually mirrored on each side and goes up my forehead too.
It's a test for my Fashion project where I'm going to be shooting highfashion shots of my friend as animals =] Or atleast with animal areas, this one has zebra stripes and the pale hair which in the actual shoot will have black bits in it too

I'm going to do some Tiger styled ones like this one too, as it will look pretty similar with orange lipstick and an orange wig.

Soap

Was taking a walk and had an old camera (nikon coolpix 5700) with me so made some shots.
Nothing special ;-)

ps. pictures doesn't load when linking??? FIXED
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

burntsienna

The first photoshoot happened today! =]
So here are some shots from it  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

They are very good Laura. Like the white make-up, dress and wig and the black background and it is a very creative "animal" make-up  :wink:

I cannot wait to see some more photoshoots  :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"They are very good Laura. Like the white make-up, dress and wig and the black background and it is a very creative "animal" make-up  :wink:

I cannot wait to see some more photoshoots  :D

There will be another 3 for this project; a Lion, Cheetah and Antelope  :mrgreen: