Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Awesome artwork there Laura - another great photoshoot - and I agree with Butlin Boy, they really are very effective  =D>

I took my camera out last night for some Fireworks shots and here are some of the photos I got:

I like to see this as fish swimming under the waves (the one lines being the fish and top lights being the waves :P)

Another shot which I sees as something from the sea = a giant jellyfish with a lot of small jellyfish

Multicolour fire...

Jellyfish again...

Where is everybody?
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Wow I love them Nicolai!!!
The last one is my absolute favourite!
 :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

I love the imagination in the above photo's captions Nicolai, I love the photos themselves too, they're brilliant :mrgreen:

MinniesBestPal

I love the one with all the jellyfish! It reminds me of that bit in Finding Nemo when Dory and Marlin bounce across the jellyfish!

burntsienna

From todays shoot =]
I'm developing my negatives at uni on tuesday so hopefully i'll have some good film

DLP-Photos.com

My dad's work has just bought a new DSLP camera and I have been given the opportunity to play around with for some days. It is the first time ever for me to use a DSLR, so it is a bit hard, but I am getting one myself some day soon anyway.

I haven't really taken any photos of notable quality yet, but I just wanted to share this as the colors are so creepy I think:

/Nicolai

Jayna62

Quote from: "burntsienna"

From todays shoot =]
I'm developing my negatives at uni on tuesday so hopefully i'll have some good film

They made Saw VI already???  :S

burntsienna

Quote from: "Jayna62"They made Saw VI already???  :S
Lol nopes, and I'm quite scared that my image connects to the Saw films cause I've only seen the first one and it really scared me! haha hence me not seeing the others  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

burntsienna

New stuff...taken on 35mm Fuji Professional Film 400H =]

DLP-Photos.com

Great pictures Laura - I love them, especially the first and the last one. The last one reminds of "Schindler's List" with the "sad" colors lighten up by the one red berry - BRILLIANT  =D>
/Nicolai

The Butlin Boy

Impressive pictures Laura, well done :)

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"

Nice =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Great pictures Laura - I love them, especially the first and the last one. The last one reminds of "Schindler's List" with the "sad" colors lighten up by the one red berry - BRILLIANT  =D>

Oooo thanks! I love Schindler's List its an amazing film - very sad but brilliant.
Thanks so much for the compilent there  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"Nice =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

Major thankings  :mrgreen:
I waited to get the shots on a Sunday so there were less trains, and theres a crossing near my house were you have to actually cross the tracks.
So I checked train times too and had my lookout buddy  :lol:

Three of these images are entered in a competition to become a book cover :D
So I hope I get atleast short listed  :mrgreen:

15MagicalYears

I just baught a new camera today, and I was pleasently suprised to see that it had a panorama option!  :shock:  My first test/try -

Pete's Dragon

Nice photo, but from the angle I'm a little worried you climbed out onto your roof to take it  :?