Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"These are actually old images but I've been practising some Photoshop manipulation on them before I start to get shots for the new project  :)

The quality of the images is quite bad because they are printscreens instead of actual re-sized images  :)

Wow, what fantastic pictures. Well done =D>

PetiteSirene

Wow these are all fab! Here is one I got this week at lake Disney, Thunder Mountain and Adventureland:

pasting straight from facebook so not as good quality as the originals :?

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "PetiteSirene"Wow these are all fab! Here is one I got this week at lake Disney, Thunder Mountain and Adventureland:

pasting straight from facebook so not as good quality as the originals :?

Now I loved them =D>

Epcot_Boy :santa:

David

The Butlin Boy

Great photos PS, I love them =D>

-breeno-

Wow great photos PS :shock: , i love them, well done =D>  =D>
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

PetiteSirene

Thanks everyone  :D  my husband bought me the Canon 450D as an early Christmas present, only got it a few days before the trip so didnt have a lot of time to practice!

Heres another of the castle:

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "PetiteSirene"Thanks everyone  :D  my husband bought me the Canon 450D as an early Christmas present, only got it a few days before the trip so didnt have a lot of time to practice!

Heres another of the castle:

That's a great shot of the castle, the lighting's fantastic =D>  :)

Barnsey313

Hey, I've been inactive for a while, but I'll be back on in a week or so. Great work everyone while I've been gone!

Just experimenting with some pictures for Christmas cards to send to my friends this christmas:-

Both these are sets of lights where I've used a slow shutter speed and moved the camera slightly to give them traces.

Irregular Icicles:-

Traces of Joy:-

James.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Barnsey313"Hey, I've been inactive for a while, but I'll be back on in a week or so. Great work everyone while I've been gone!

Just experimenting with some pictures for Christmas cards to send to my friends this christmas:-

Both these are sets of lights where I've used a slow shutter speed and moved the camera slightly to give them traces.

Wow, what interesting and colourful results you've got from those photos, they're great =D> Well done :wink:

burntsienna

O i love those photographs Barnsey313 specially the top one I love its composition =] Awsome shots!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Barnsey313"Hey, I've been inactive for a while, but I'll be back on in a week or so. Great work everyone while I've been gone!

Traces of Joy:-

James.

Must be the colour but I loved this one =D>

Epcot_Boy :santa:

David

burntsienna

Todays photoshoot =]
Good old Deary letting me dress her all weird  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Wow, those photos are really effective Laura, they work incredibly well. I could imagine one on the cover of a book :P Well done =D>  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, those photos are really effective Laura, they work incredibly well. I could imagine one on the cover of a book :P Well done =D>  :mrgreen:

Ooooooo you have no idea how happy thats just made me!  :mrgreen:
I'd love to write a novel and be able to design the front cover and get it published and oooooo I'm so excited!
Thank you!!!!!!!!  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

New edits...