Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

A makeup day today - was just messing about with my new Barry M's  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

The Butlin Boy

Wow, that is a very good use of materials Laura, what a fantastic and colourful photo. Well done =D>

burntsienna

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, that is a very good use of materials Laura, what a fantastic and colourful photo. Well done =D>
Thanks =]
I actually have those eyelashes on still lol!
They are just so big and feathery  :lol:
It makes blinking fun  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, that is a very good use of materials Laura, what a fantastic and colourful photo. Well done =D>
Thanks =]
I actually have those eyelashes on still lol!
They are just so big and feathery  :lol:
It makes blinking fun  :mrgreen:

Lol :lol:  :P  :wink:

burntsienna

Heres another one from the funny eyemake up thing  :lol:

Its not the best though....

Captain Pan

Quote from: "burntsienna"Heres another one from the funny eyemake up thing  :lol:

Its not the best though....

Who thumped you in the face? Let me at them!! Come On I'll Sort them out for you!!

Only Joking Laura... :wink:

The Make up is outstanding... and then the photography of the Wonderful Model is Splendiferous!

Its really brightened me up on a rather gloomy day... Thank you!

burntsienna

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Who thumped you in the face? Let me at them!! Come On I'll Sort them out for you!!

Only Joking Laura... :wink:

The Make up is outstanding... and then the photography of the Wonderful Model is Splendiferous!

Its really brightened me up on a rather gloomy day... Thank you!

Lol!
I'm glad its brightened you up abit, brightening you up abit has brightened my rather bad week up =]

Javey74

I like the look of your bottom lip Laura, not sure if I've mentioned this about your bottom lip before, I might have :-k

Lovely and puffy looking..  :wink:  :D

The Butlin Boy

Wow, what a colourful and imaginative image, the colours all blend together really well. Well done yet again =D>  :)

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"I like the look of your bottom lip Laura, not sure if I've mentioned this about your bottom lip before, I might have :-k

Haha yeah you have  :lol:
From the photograph my friend took, where my lip is like the size of my head!  :lol:

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Wow, what a colourful and imaginative image, the colours all blend together really well. Well done yet again =D>  :)

Thankings =]
I used about 6 different eyeshadows and 2 different mascara's and 2 different eyeliners lol  :mrgreen:

I might be trying some more big cat styled photographs tomorrow...possibly if I can be bothered lol.
I'll be doing Tiger ones I think, I do have an essay to write so I'm not sure yet.
We'll see what time I wake up  :mrgreen:

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Javey74"I like the look of your bottom lip Laura, not sure if I've mentioned this about your bottom lip before, I might have :-k

Haha yeah you have  :lol:
From the photograph my friend took, where my lip is like the size of my head!  :lol:

Laura, you only need worry if your lips start looking like this>>  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Hahaha you never know...they might do! dum dum dummmmmm  :o  :o  :o
The magic of lighting!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

DLP-Photos.com

I agree with everyone - fantastic photo!  =D>

Creative, beautiful, colourful and very unusual in a wonderful way.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Thank you :D
I should hopefully be doing some more soon...I need to start the new project but my friends ill at the moment and can't walk lol bless her soo i'm doing tester shots

burntsienna

These are actually old images but I've been practising some Photoshop manipulation on them before I start to get shots for the new project  :)

The quality of the images is quite bad because they are printscreens instead of actual re-sized images  :)