Photography - Artwork

Started by burntsienna, August 20, 2008, 02:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Wow - all your photos are so amazing and it is hard to name the best, so I won't.

But I will name the cutest - //http://www.flickr.com/photos/31301638@N03/2931880901/

I love it! haha
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Aww thanks, lol my mum ran into the house and told me we had a guest and I just grabbed my camera and ran into the garden, was great!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

burntsienna

Just figured out how to change my url thing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/laura_boanas/
theres the new one lol

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"http://www.flickr.com/photos/31301638@N03/

I've just recently created myself a Flickr account so I haven't uploaded as much work as I'd like to, I'll continue to update it though :D

Excellent..........Loved the Landscapes, I'm a sucker for that genre of photography =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

burntsienna

Aw thankings
Do you like Ansel Adams work?

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"Aw thankings
Do you like Ansel Adams work?

Although not over familiar with his stuff did see a poster once which was apparantly by him, I think it was titled 'Moonrise', or something like that. Yes, it was pretty impressive I thought. If I remember correctly the moon itself was really only a small dot in the pic......fairly atmospheric I thought :)

David

burntsienna

He's a really amazing landscape photographer, I had to write a 2000word essay based on him.
His first camera if I remember correctly was a Box Brownie :)

And he loved photographing nature because when he was a small child there was an earthquake where he lived and his nose was broken and re-healed in a different position. He was selfconscious because of it and didn't make many friends so he would often walk alone in the nature park near where he lived and photograph things.
I can't remember the name of the park it was over a year ago I wrote the essay though  :lol:

Epcot_Boy

Interesting guy =D>

My favourite L/Photographer is a guy called John Duckett. His work mainly comes from Norfolk/Suffolk ( Living in Norfolk I'm naturally biased :) )
If you've not heard of him you can see some of his work here//http://www.jduckettimages.co.uk/

Great stuff =D>

David

burntsienna

I really like his Norfolk Coast images specially 'The Mound'  :mrgreen:

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "burntsienna"I really like his Norfolk Coast images specially 'The Mound'  :mrgreen:

The mound was shot only a few miles from where I live, in a place called Brancaster. It is indeed a beautiful place and the photo does indeed do it justice =D>

David

burntsienna

This is from my makeup tests today lol!
It's not a very good shot but...it was more for the makeup practice than anything else :)
Now this is why I get looked at like I'm a freak by postal delivery men  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

never2old

Love that picture Laura!! And the make up looks great!

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"This is from my makeup tests today lol!
It's not a very good shot but...it was more for the makeup practice than anything else :)
Now this is why I get looked at like I'm a freak by postal delivery men  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well Laura, I'm not turning weird when I say this but....I would love to touch the area just above your top lip, where the black line goes up towards your nose.  Don't ask why though, I think it's just looks smooth and velvety... :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "never2old"Love that picture Laura!! And the make up looks great!
Aww thanks =]
I did another set today but with Cheetah styled makeup
It's not that good, but its just a test so I can always go back to things I suppose.
But here it is =]

Quote from: "Javey74"Well Laura, I'm not turning weird when I say this but....I would love to touch the area just above your top lip, where the black line goes up towards your nose. Don't ask why though, I think it's just looks smooth and velvety... :mrgreen:

hahahahaha that made me laugh so much!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

burntsienna

oooo he's another shot from the liony type one...lol I took so many shots and theres only about 2 good ones...and only 1 bareable Cheetah one lol!