Bastille Day 2008

Started by davewasbaloo, July 15, 2008, 01:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davewasbaloo

Well so far last night's celebrations at DLP looked pretty spectacular. I wish we could have these big style fireworks throughout the peak seasons!  Still, pretty cool.

I am hoping the 2nd half goes up soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT7Ku_YNbYM

Enjoy le feu d'artiface. C'est magique
since 2001 (many before that)

Malin

Thanks for pointing out the video Dave. The second part is now up too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJpTUNr46eA

Kristof

Davewasbaloo, if you don't mind, I've updated the topic title so this can be the official Bastille 2008 topic.  :)

I got a whole bunch of photos and a video which I'll post on Dailymotion (without splitting it up).  :D

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "raptor1982"Davewasbaloo, if you don't mind, I've updated the topic title so this can be the official Bastille 2008 topic.  :)

I got a whole bunch of photos and a video which I'll post on Dailymotion (without splitting it up).  :D

T'would be my pleasure!  =D>
since 2001 (many before that)

Kristof

Pictures are now uploaded to Photos Magiques here.

The video will follow tomorrow.  :)

Captain Pan

Those Picture Raptor are Stunning... Its almost like actually being at the celebrations... just form the comfort of my own home!

Kristof

Thanks Captain Pan!

As promised, here's that video!

[dailymotion:2nfe1fe8]x656kr[/dailymotion:2nfe1fe8]

coruscantpt

Great pictures and video raptor. What a great firework it was. Thanks for posting them :)
DLP - July 1994 / March 2002 / August 2007 / December 2010 / 2011 - Anual Passholder \":P\"

WDW - May 2006 / May 2008 / August 2009

x-charlotte-x

Oh wow, that brought a tear to my eye. It's so pretty!  :D

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York

Captain Pan

WOW! Just Simply WOW! :shock:

Crush_Love

omg great pics!! looks like it was better than enchanted  :P
DLRP, là où les rêves deviennent réalité

The Butlin Boy

Amazing pictures and a great video Raptor, thanks for posting them. I'm very impressed by the show itself as well, it's just a shame that they can't do fireworks like this all year round :wink:

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

Great pics ( Surely a tripod was used for these :?: ) and super video. Many many thanks =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

seanmartina

Ive uploaded a High Def video of the Bastille day fireworks, ive made the file as small as possible but a broadband connection is ideal, also pause the video until it downloads a bit first ( would allow all video to download then watch.. you wont be disapointed )

//http://www.vimeo.com/1355000
make sure the HD option is ON on the right hand side of the video

BlueClouds

I saw the fireworks live and they were truly stunning. Unfortunately my camera's really bad so i  couldn't take photos :( Thanks for posting the photos and videos, they're really good.
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!