Future Project Rumours

Started by Kristof, July 08, 2008, 01:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EDDY

I also hate the idea of putting Jack Sparrow Animatronics into the POTC !
Think about. POTC is now very unique to us in Europe because everywhere where´s a POTC-Ride they´ve added Jack Sparrow, but we have the original and in my opinion the best version of the Attraction !

Love the idea of the Little Mermaid Ride, but don´t replace any Attraction for Pooh!!! (it wouldn´t be the first time ;) )

It would also be nice to see Mickey´s PhilarMagic in a brand new Theatre ;)

cu
[size=80]1997 - July (my first visit ever!!! =) DLP\'s 5th Anniversary
2005 - September
2007 - March
2007 - September
2008 - February
2008 - March - Day Trip to Stitch Live Preview
2008 - May
2008 - September
2009 - February/March
2009 - March - Day trip - St. Davids Day
2009 - August - 18th Anniversary =)
2009 - 2010 - December/January
2010 - May [/size]

//http://www.filmparade-kanal.tk

lil-shawn

QuoteI also hate the idea of putting Jack Sparrow Animatronics into the POTC !
Think about. POTC is now very unique to us in Europe because everywhere where´s a POTC-Ride they´ve added Jack Sparrow, but we have the original and in my opinion the best version of the Attraction !

i have to argee with eddy, i love the films and our version of this ride is the best...
the same is with pur adventure isle, the story is nice and i don´t wanna see something with pirates on it...

QuoteLove the idea of the Little Mermaid Ride, but don´t replace any Attraction for Pooh!!! (it wouldn´t be the first time  )

It would also be nice to see Mickey´s PhilarMagic in a brand new Theatre

also here i have to argee with eddy, a new theatre for pillarmagic would be great...

and what i like to sea to come true is:

» Splash Mountain in Frontierland
» Star Tours upgrade to second version
» Theatre District around Production Courtyard Stage
» Expansion of Studio Tram Tour with Journey to the Center of the Earth set
» Expansion of Hollywood Blvd. beyond the Tram Station
» Creation of a lake at the end of the expanded Blvd.
» A new Disney Hotel between Newport Bay Club and Disney Village
» World of Disney Store and ESPN Bar.....

for a third park we have time enough....

Kristof

Tons of new rumours are starting to spread over the fan community!  

Here are a few, coming from Disney Central Plaza and other sources

- Closing of Animagique

- Closing of Cinémagique and replaced by a show with Mickey using lasers and water jets

- Three small attractions in Toon Studio

- Chinese Theatre façade for Soarin'

- Removal of La Cabane des Robinson

- Removal of Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril and replaced by an E-ticket

- Removal of the Cowboy Cook-Out BBQ, Critter Corral and the Frontierland Depot to build thé attraction for the 20th Anniversary: Splash Mountain.

Don't take this too serious.  Rumours, rumours, rumours!  :lol:

Nala_84

Quote from: "Kristof"- Closing of Animagique

- Closing of Cinémagique and replaced by a show with Mickey using lasers and water jets

- Removal of the Cowboy Cook-Out BBQ, Critter Corral and the Frontierland Depot to build thé attraction for the 20th Anniversary: Splash Mountain.

:shock:  :-# Removal of both Ani- & Cinémagique?! :-s

:shock: Removal of La Cabane and Indy??!

:shock: Critter Corral is now Woody's Village and so new... The Cowboy Cookout is such a great themed restaurant.. Splash Mountain is GREAT, but isn't there enough space without removing the other things?!  [-o<

Quote from: "Kristof"Don't take this too serious.  Rumours, rumours, rumours!  :lol:

I really, really hope so Kristof :mrgreen: I'm totally shocked if all this is true...
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

RnRCj

Quote from: "Kristof"Tons of new rumours are starting to spread over the fan community!  

- Closing of Animagique

Wow - Who makes up these?

I want to start a rumour! :lol:

Space Mountain: Mission 2 is being changed back to de la Terre a la Lune everybody! Spread the news to everyone you know! I overheard an Imagineer talking about it! :D

:^o

-breeno-

Ok my views on these rumours:

Quote- Closing of Animagique

No thanks, Animagique is too good to lose, not the best show in DLRP but still good.

Quote- Closing of Cinémagique and replaced by a show with Mickey using lasers and water jets

Now Cinémagique is the best show in DLRP and would be just plain mad to lose it.  Mickey with lasers and water jets!?  No please.

Quote- Three small attractions in Toon Studio

Now that's more like it, something coming in and not going out :)

Quote- Chinese Theatre façade for Soarin'

Now that's what i like to hear :P

Quote- Removal of La Cabane des Robinson

Don't really mind about this one, only been on it once, as long as it's replace with something good and well themed.

Quote- Removal of Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril and replaced by an E-ticket

*gets angry*

And just as the rumours start getting good, they go down hill :lol:  I love the indy films and the ride so only i brilliant E-Ticket would be worth it.

Quote- Removal of the Cowboy Cook-Out BBQ, Critter Corral and the Frontierland Depot to build thé attraction for the 20th Anniversary: Splash Mountain.

*gets even more angry*

You are not getting rid of the Cowboy Cookout!  :lol: :lol: :lol:  I don't care if it's Splash Mountain the CC is not leaving, i would personally chain myself to the entrance of it if it were to happen :lol:

Anyway i'd say most of these won't happen, i just wanted to post my views on them (especially the last two :P )
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

lil-shawn

hmm don´t know what to think, all this rumours aounds like they got a lot of money from
god or trump  :mrgreen:

- Closing of Animagique - hope it don´t happen, i like the show so much....

- Closing of Cinémagique and replaced by a show with Mickey using lasers and water jets - that would be okay, don´t like it that much how it is at the time...

- Three small attractions in Toon Studio - hope they will do it well...

- Chinese Theatre façade for Soarin' - i think it would be great, but disney had problems with the rights of the chinese theatre look or did i understand something wrong in the past?

- Removal of La Cabane des Robinson - and then? it will make adventure isle boring and ugly, i like the tree and the story...

- Removal of Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril and replaced by an E-ticket - in my eyes it is stupid, there is enough place to make a big e-ticket and let indiana jones.

- Removal of the Cowboy Cook-Out BBQ, Critter Corral and the Frontierland Depot to build thé attraction for the 20th Anniversary: Splash Mountain. - hmm, does it really need so much space that they have to replace the cook out BBQ? but splash would be grat i love this attraction in the states so much....

so but these are just rumours, maybe nothing will happen of it..

Anthony

Quote from: "Kristof"- Closing of Cinémagique and replaced by a show with Mickey using lasers and water jets
Wow, so they're putting FANTASMIC inside Studio 2?! Who'da thought?! :lol:

I can't imagine La Cabane being "removed", that'd leave just a giant crater in the middle of the land. Maybe tied into a Pirates theme along with the rest of the Isle?

For CinéMagique, I'd believe the new facade rather than removal. Animagique I'd on one hand say could/should be replaced by a big LOTLK-type show, but then it seems so popular... doesn't it?

I don't think they'd go replacing Indy. I mean look at ToT - they kept the god-awful La Terrasse but turned it into what is now quite a stunning little area. I'm sure they'd work it into something new, rather than replace it.

Toon Studio attractions... you don't say! Must be the worst-kept imagineering secret for some time now.

Finally, if they built Splash it'd probably be to the original plan, so Cowboy Cookout would be safe and the station would just have to move a bit. Critter Corral is dead anyway, even as Woody's Roundup Village.

Owain

Quote from: "Kristof"Tons of new rumours are starting to spread over the fan community!  

- Closing of Animagique

-Animagique closing doesnt bother me as ive only ever watched it once, like many other shows at dlrp.

-Cinemagique replacement, again i havnt watched the show since 2002 so im not glued to it. When i go next year thats one thing im definatly going to make an effort in to see all the shows.

-3 small attractions in toon studio, well for me if the studios are getting more rides thats better but with disney its all about the look. So if they can make these rides look great them im happy.

-Chinese facade for soarin, ovibously for there to be a facade for soarin that means a soarin which is another great addition to WDS. Although i think the great movie ride would be great in WDS as its a movie based park. But if there were to be a great movie ride then ovibously there would be a different entrance. Im all for the facades in production courtyard.

-Removal of La Cabane des Robinson, Ovibously they cant just remove this massive walkthrough. I wouldnt want it to be changed as this is the only La Cabane des Robinson in the world as all of them are now tarzan. It would be sad for the last one of there attractions to be changed.

-Removal of Indiana Jones et le Temple du Péril, theres no way they could just get rid of this ride like lil shawn said. There is lots of room for this big e ticket right next to this ride which could make a whole new land.

- Removal of the Cowboy Cook-Out BBQ, Critter Corral and the Frontierland Depot to build thé attraction for the 20th Anniversary: Splash Mountain. Obviously id be happy as i love splash mountain but i wouldnt want cowboy cookout bbq to go. Just like baloo said they probably will stick to the original plans.

I no all these are rumours but thats just my view on them  :)

Kristof

Quote from: "Owain"only La Cabane des Robinson in the world as all of them are now tarzan

The Walt Disney World and Tokyo Disneyland treehouses still use the Robinson theme as well.  :wink:

MinniesBestPal

Quote» The Little Mermaid darkride across Bella Notte or behind Fantasyland Station
» Winnie the Pooh darkride behind Fantasyland Station

OMYGAWSH! I LOVE THE WINIE THE POOH RIDE IN WDW!!! IT WAS AMAZING! AND THE LITTLE MERMAID NOW TOO?!

Quote» Soarin' between Disney Channel and Cinémagique

*begins to hyperventilate*

SOARIN' IS ONE OF THE BEST RIDES EVER!!!!

Kristof

Lol MinniesBestPal, relax... These are all rumours & gossip.  99% is probably never going to happen.

Nala_84

99%? So which one would you say could be the most propable one? :mrgreen:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Owain

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "Owain"only La Cabane des Robinson in the world as all of them are now tarzan

The Walt Disney World and Tokyo Disneyland treehouses still use the Robinson theme as well.  :wink:

Oh thanks raptor :)
It must have been another ride we have which WDW, DLR and TDL had but got changed.
Ill try think of it...

Kristof

QuoteOh thanks raptor :)
It must have been another ride we have which WDW, DLR and TDL had but got changed.
Ill try think of it...

Pirates of the Caribbean perhaps?  :D