15th Anniversary/5th Anniversary of Dlrp!

Started by Clarebelle, June 29, 2008, 06:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

There´s a wonderful video of the 5th birthday:

:arrow: //http://www.dlrpfans.be/forum/index.php?autocom=ineo&showarticle=49

Including the castle deko and the main street deko, the good morning main street parade and the little Hunchback Parade and the old disney village.

I must say I loved the 5th castle and I loved the 1th castle. It all simply depends on time. I remember that everyone was very impressed by the castle at this times. It was always the right and perfekt castle for the actual birthday (except the 10th). Without ANY complains (even the toilettes were clean and nice  :P  :mrgreen: )

Today it may look not very in time or modern/magical but in this times it was the perfect thing. (Oui oui, la mode!)

The 5ths was just a big party at every part of the park with many banners in every corner. And all around the hunchback of notre dame (carneval of fools). And I had one of the best times in my life at this big party.

The 1th was also very impressive cause you stand in front of this big cake and you couldn´t believe that someone could let such things happen. It was out of the possibilities of any theme park at this time.

And the 15th is just a very classy festival. It´s more a high class dinner party but I like(d) it too so much because it was again the right thing at the right time.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...