My WDS Remake of Studio Tram Tour and Fantasmic stage

Started by MagicKenny, April 09, 2009, 09:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicKenny

just for now, I tried to make something in photoshop... It would be nice if it would be something like this ;)

The people can enter the "Fantasmic" show by walking up over the roof of the Costumes mini set, so that they don't have to cross the tram tour.

What do you think? haha (this was just for fun)
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

charlied

Hey that was my idea!!! :x

But it's really good though congrats  =D>  =D>

MagicKenny

Quote from: "charlied"Hey that was my idea!!! :x

But it's really good though congrats  =D>  =D>
it was indeed, but I had to post it in a different topic, and not in the STT topic. Your idea was wonderfull!!

charlied

Oh right sorry didnt realise you were basing it on my idea. Your photoshop skills are pretty good  :D But how do they get from catastrophe canyon to the station? Do they use the current road?

Kristof

Unfortunately you totally killed the Hollywood Blvd. expansion!  Why not place an amphitheatre behind the forest and have the blvd lead to it?  :idea:

MagicKenny

Quote from: "charlied"But how do they get from catastrophe canyon to the station? Do they use the current road?
They do, by the Custumes mini set ;)

Quote from: "Kristof"Unfortunately you totally killed the Hollywood Blvd. expansion! Why not place an amphitheatre behind the forest and have the blvd lead to it? :idea:

I know, my photoshop skills aren't that good ;) maybe I'll try when I have a little more time, it was just a quick edit :)

davewasbaloo

I love the ideas here and this is more in line with Disney of old (though I would have thought PotC is catered for in DLP - though it would be great to keep the movie in the studios and retain the attraction in DLP we know and love).

I agree though that it would be good not to block a possible boulevard extension.

Also, I would have thought World of Colour might be a better and cheaper option than F! - given they are developing it for both DCA and TDS, and F! is is similar to Fanti. Also, if we have WOC, we could potentially get rid of the stadium idea so we could enjoy a lake in the daytime too.

But yes, I like these ideas.
since 2001 (many before that)

Kristof

This image might be useful. I've posted it once on WDSfans.  The blue is the total expansion area there is for WDS.   :)

http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/n ... ansion.jpg

Magicalmouse125

Wow great pictures and wonderful idea. Totally love fantasmic and would love for it to come to WDS.!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125