What is Your Favourite Land? And Why?

Started by liammackessy, June 23, 2008, 04:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liammackessy

I'm Just Curious!! I'll Start!  =D>  

My Favourite land is Discoveryland and the main reason for this is because Space Mountain Mission 2 is there. I could stay on that ride all day (Although my head would be pretty sore from it)  :P  :P

So Now, what is your favourite land and give a reason as to why it is your fav!!!

:^o  =D>  =D>  =D>
[size=200]Hey[/size] [size=150]GUYS[/size] & [size=150]GALS[/size]. [size=85]Subscribe to me on[/color] YOUTUBE!! [/size]
//http://www.youtube.com/liammackessy

[size=200]Disneyland Paris Rules!!![/size]

Nicholas-c

Adventure land... simply because its got so so much to do
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Snow_White_Girl

Fantasyland... cos I'm the biggest kid at heart and I just love the atmosphere there! :D

\":lamp:\"

toonarmylass

i love adventure land wot with pirate and indy you cant go wrong

andrewuk

Adventureland. I love the tropical plants, Pirates is my favourite ride in DLP and Colonel hathis my favourite restaurant. Anorak moment: I wonder if the smaller palm trees are self-seeded or did they plant them?
July 2003 My Travel Explorers
May 2004 Sequoia Lodge
July 2006 Patio St Antoine @Nation (RER commute to DLRP)
December 2007 Kyriad Val de France
August 2009 Hotel New York
May 2015 Hotel Cheyenne

Javey74

Howdy Ya'lllll....  :D

Well mine would have to be Frontierland....Yeeehhh haaaa..I just love the wild west, and for those who already know me, I'm well into country music and outfits.  

Yep it would definately have to be Frontierland, brilliant food, Big Thunder Mountain, Molly Brown/Mark Twain Riverboat Landing and the spooky Phantom Manor, all contrast together with a nice storyline as most things do with Disney.  :D/

pussinboots

Main Street U.S.A. or Adventureland. Main Street is just so wonderfully and intricately themed, and Adventureland has that exploration thing going on. Both are wonderfully pedestrian. Frontierland, Fantasyland and Discoveryland are great, but they rely on rides a lot.

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "javey74"Howdy Ya'lllll....  :D

Well mine would have to be Frontierland....Yeeehhh haaaa..I just love the wild west, and for those who already know me, I'm well into country music and outfits.  

Yep it would definately have to be Frontierland, brilliant food, Big Thunder Mountain, Molly Brown/Mark Twain Riverboat Landing and the spooky Phantom Manor, all contrast together with a nice storyline as most things do with Disney.  :D/

Indeed frontierland does certainly have the most solid and continuous theme
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Epcot_Boy

:hello:

Main Street USA for me =D>

I just love the feel of it, small town America in the distant past. Although it is a tinted glass version of the past :lol:
And the other reason. As you look down the street, what do you see?

Yep..........Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant ( Sleeping Beauty Castle to most of us :wink: ).

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

RnRCj

My favourite land is Main Steet USA.

I love the architecture, the area music, the general atmosphere, and the fact that it is just that "classic" image of Disneyland - Looking down the street towards the Sleeping Beauty's Castle. I also love all of the things that make it seem like a real living town, like the Mainstreet vehicles travelling around. I really feel like I've been transported into an American town of the past in Main Street. :D

My second favourite is Frontierland, then Adventureland, then Fantasyland, and finally Discoveryland. Not that I dislike Discoveryland, I just prefer the others.

burntsienna

Quote from: "RnRCj"My favourite land is Main Steet USA.

I love the architecture, the area music, the general atmosphere, and the fact that it is just that "classic" image of Disneyland - Looking down the street towards the Sleeping Beauty's Castle. I also love all of the things that make it seem like a real living town, like the Mainstreet vehicles travelling around. I really feel like I've been transported into an American town of the past in Main Street. :D

My second favourite is Frontierland, then Adventureland, then Fantasyland, and finally Discoveryland. Not that I dislike Discoveryland, I just prefer the others.

i fully agree!
i love mainstreet, the atmosphere there is amazing!
you walk under the trainstation and you just get a sudden disney rush!
my second fav is frontierland cause i love Big Thunder Mountain!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MizzRabbit

I also adore Main Street. The details in every little corner of it are perfect. Every shop has it's own theme, the music just makes you so happy, and the buildings are a delight to look at. I always spend the most time on Main Street. I have a hard time choosing what other lands are my faves 'cause they all have something special about them. I think I prefer Frontierland. I LOOOOVE Phantom Manor and the whole Western atmosphere. But on the other hand the Jules Verne futuristic Discoveryland is also amazing and has som great attractions. And Fantasyland is just magical and very very Disneyesque. Adventureland is like a whole different world with lots of jungle, trees and of course the skull rock. I guess my conclusion is that I love it all to bits!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

lil-shawn

hmm my favorite land is (drums) Disneyland  :P  :lol:  :D/

why, hmm because everyones favorite land is disneyland  :mrgreen:

okay jokes by side, i love main street usa, because shopping, eating, shopping, eating, and so on, oh yeah and the details  8)  :lol: and i love the view down the street and the castle at the end......

ford prefect

My favourite land is Frontier Land.

I love the story telling throughout the land, the continuous history that starts as soon as you walk through Fort Comstock.

I particularly like the way that (unlike other parks) Phantom Manor is a full part of the land's story and not tacked on as a self contained ride.
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Alice@Wonderland

It has to be Frontierland, no doubt about it. The landscaping is amazing and coupled with teh scale of it... wow! =D> I think Big Thunder Mountian has a lot to do with that atmosphere though, it certainly is the best one ever built purely because of the thought and imagination.