Disney's Halloween Festival 2008

Started by Kristof, June 19, 2008, 12:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald-Duck-Malta

WOW!Jack and Sally!Thats so cooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllll!I can't wait for the 5th of october to arrive for my SPOOKY holiday at DLRP TO COMENCE!MWAHAHAHAHAH! :twisted: LoL. :evil:

Cya!
DLRP Halloween Video!
[dailymotion:1g24f3lr]x5g983[/dailymotion:1g24f3lr]

A Happy Dream

That's cool.  8)

MizzRabbit

Love those halloween pics! Does anyone else have some to post? I'd love to see more! I'm also trying to convince my boyfriend to go this year. He's close to a yes but not entirely there yet.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Captain Pan

I'm now a little disappointed as my plans to go for my 21st may be put on hold as I've just been give a place on a differing university course at a University closer to home and as I'll be studing Primary Education (BA/Ed with QTS) I'm not wanting to risk missing lectures... Unless I can convince myself (and wendybird1 and her mum) its totally worth it...

I think I may start to cry... :cry: As I want to see the villains!! Seeing the Heroes is nice and traditional but villains are something extra special and for me Captain Hook doesn't cut it anymore!

Got an Idea for another Villain... Didn't think of it until now... I've suggested Queen Narrissa as Snow-White-Girl has commented on... But Maybe Considering the Toy Story Section of the Parade (Friendship) Maybe Emperor Zurg?

Kristof

The new villains in the Disney Villains' Showtime will be Governor Ratcliffe (from Pocahontas) and Shan-Yu (from Mulan).

Captain Pan

Quote from: "raptor1982"The new villains in the Disney Villains' Showtime will be Governor Ratcliffe (from Pocahontas) and Shan-Yu (from Mulan).

Well that's a kick in my fortune telling pants!

I did say it would have been someone more classic than Narrisa though!

Shan-Yu could be pretty creepy to look at... yet...Ratcliffe... I'm not to sure about!

Anthony

Quote from: "Simba"Love those halloween pics! Does anyone else have some to post? I'd love to see more!
You can see a half-complete guide to last year's festival here with quite a few pictures of how things were in 2007.

Things are really looking up this year. Dumping the Pink Witches and making the whole thing a lot more focused on Pumpkinmen and Disney VIPs is great. Also glad to see the lack of Stitch in all these plans for the second year running.

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "Simba"Love those halloween pics! Does anyone else have some to post? I'd love to see more!
You can see a half-complete guide to last year's festival here with quite a few pictures of how things were in 2007.

Thx Baloo! It looks pretty amazing!

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

vass

wow i cant wait to go now i've seen them pictures =D> . thanks for that.
Does anyone know if they are doing anything in the WDS.

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "raptor1982"The new villains in the Disney Villains' Showtime will be Governor Ratcliffe (from Pocahontas) and Shan-Yu (from Mulan).
Two very good ones.... and Shan-Yu terrifies me (though I guess that's what he's supposed to do at Halloween)!! :lol:

\":lamp:\"

Donald-Duck-Malta

Nice..........................Governor Ratcliffe (from Pocahontas) and Shan-Yu (from Mulan).Now thats what I call SPOOKEY!MWAHAHAHAHHAH!LoL!I think im already getting to excited for My Holiday at DLRP during Halloween to comence!Hehe! :lol:

I think this Halloween Season is going to be the best EVER! :D/
Btw-there is also supposed to be 1 more halloween event which is 'Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party' I hope the tickets start to get on sale online ASAP!//http://www.photosmagiques.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4393 :roll:

Cya!

The Butlin Boy

According to Disneytheque (or at least a rough Google translation of it :wink: ), Boot Hill will be the home of the new photo location for Jack and Sally, who will both be in the pre-parade with the Pumpkin Men. The Character Express will also be kitted out for the season too! :mrgreen:

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"According to Disneytheque (or at least a rough Google translation of it :wink: ), Boot Hill will be the home of the new photo location for Jack and Sally, who will both be in the pre-parade with the Pumpkin Men. The Character Express will also be kitted out for the season too! :mrgreen:

Hey bulitin Boy!

I have 1 question..........where is Boot Hill located in Disneyland Please?HEHE, :roll:

Thanks

BlueClouds

Boot Hill is the hill behind Phantom Manor in Frontierland.
Yo ho, Haul together, hoist the colours high
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, Never shall we die!

Kristof

Yes, Jack & Sally at Boot Hill and their participation in the pre-parade are true.

Also, the Pink Witches are replaced in the Disney Villains' show by the Pumpkin Girls and Men.  You'll also notice that Stitch no longer plays host to the season like last year...  :wink: