Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remco K.

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"*scratches head* What language was that in? German?
It's Danish.

PetiteSirene

I am guessing Danish...

Sienna that is wicked! I wish I was as talented as you!

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

madame_leota

sienna, fantastic tutorial!! thanks so much for the help with colours. i have bought some copic markers now. only 12 but its a start! i am going to have a look at buying some invidual skin tones later but watching my little man and trawling through different pages looking for markers is a bit of a nightmare!!

could you do a tutorial for ariel or mulan please? :D you know your going to bogged down with requests now!! :lol:

remko - its not crappy! i think everyone always finds flaws in their own stuff though, i know i always do. you should be proud, its brilliant!  =D>

burntsienna

Wow Remco K. your Pinocchio is great! :mrgreen:
I'm really happy that you used my tutorial, really quite flattered  :oops:
I'm onto step 5 of Jafar at the moment.

Glad I was able to help with the colours madame_leota :D I will try and get both done :)
I'll start a little thing up of requests so I can keep tutorials coming  :mrgreen:  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

MizzRabbit

LOL, no, Danish. I just wrote that Tarzan has great backgrounds as well as characters.

Btw MinniesBestPal, will you be trying the Pinocchio tutorial as well?

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

Remco K.

Quote from: "madame_leota"remko - its not crappy! i think everyone always finds flaws in their own stuff though, i know i always do. you should be proud, its brilliant!  =D>
Thanks! Well, you're probably right, you always find flaws in your own work. It's something I've never managed to learn... being satisfied with my own work, whatever it is.

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow Remco K. your Pinocchio is great! :mrgreen:
I'm really happy that you used my tutorial, really quite flattered :oops:
I'm onto step 5 of Jafar at the moment.
Thanks for the nice comment! :) I'll probably try the Jafar one as well. Although that character seems pretty hard to draw for me.

MizzRabbit

Btw, according to Javey it's legal to post a small selection of pages from books, so I think I'll scan som pages from the "How To Draw" books i bought in DRLP if you guys would be interested in that? I got the Lilo and Stitch book, the Princesses and a third one I can't remember...

Use password]

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "Remco K."Well, I've followed Laura's tutorial. And the result came out a bit crappy...  :?

I shot it with a digital camera, since I've been fighting to get my scanner to work. But it won't... :P

Maybe I'll try to draw Pinocchio again. The tutorial is fine anyway! :)

I really like it! You've managed to capture Pinoc's boyish charms! "Give a litte  :-" "

Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Btw, according to Javey it's legal to post a small selection of pages from books, so I think I'll scan som pages from the "How To Draw" books i bought in DRLP if you guys would be interested in that? I got the Lilo and Stitch book, the Princesses and a third one I can't remember...

Aw cool! That would be great  :mrgreen:

Remco K.

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"I really like it! You've managed to capture Pinoc's boyish charms! "Give a litte  :-" "
Thanks! You're all way to gentle! :)

MinniesBestPal

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"

LOL, no, Danish. I just wrote that Tarzan has great backgrounds as well as characters.

Btw MinniesBestPal, will you be trying the Pinocchio tutorial as well?

Oh! Sorry...looked similar to German...or I'm mad, either way, I was wrong!

I might! I'm still finishing my Minnie Mouse picture right now! But afterwards maybe...

MizzRabbit

Oh, the third book is Ratatouille. Haven't tried them myself yet but I'll give it a go later... :)

Use password]

burntsienna

Cool!
Where abouts in the park can you buy the How To Draw books?

Remco K.

Quote from: "burntsienna"Cool!
I expect them in the Disney Gallery (Disney Village), or Storybook Store (Main Street, next to City Hall). But they probably sell them in The Emporium (Main Street) too.

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "burntsienna"Cool!

I got mine in DS in the Art of Animation store. The first day we went there they only had the Stitch one but later they had filled up with lots more. They also had a How-To-Draw Mickey and co. book in the big Frontierland shop. They're about 6 euros a piece. I think they have them on amazon.co.uk as well. I thinkt they're meant for kids but it's never too late to learn. :D

Use password]