Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinniesBestPal

*jawdrop*

Sienna, you've gotta be the best artist on magicforum!

burntsienna

Quote from: "MinniesBestPal"*jawdrop*

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

well...erm thanks...I don't think I am but thank you anyways!
Everyones the best I think cause everyone draws brilliantly and puts so much heart into their drawings  :D
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

15MagicalYears

I think everyones the best in their own unique way.  :D

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "burntsienna"

:oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

well...erm thanks...I don't think I am but thank you anyways!
Everyones the best I think cause everyone draws brilliantly and puts so much heart into their drawings  :D

Laura, don't be modest. Everyone on this thread is excellent and everyone have exciting different styles of drawing and coloring. I LOVE seeing all the drawings and as 15magicalYears says "everyones the best in their own unique way". But you're an artstudent so it kinda does make sense that you're somewhat better technically. The difference between you and the rest of us is that you use a "technique" to build up the base of your characters and that is a neccessity when one wants to draw characters that look like the real ones and are in proportion. And that's exactly what you're teaching us now. And I for one am grateful for the tips and I bet everyone else is too. So  =D>

Oh, and hope that comment doesn't offend anyone. That is not my intention.

My Disneypics gallery]http://public.fotki.com/MizzRabbit/[/url]
Use password]

burntsienna

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"Laura, don't be modest. Everyone on this thread is excellent and everyone have exciting different styles of drawing and coloring. I LOVE seeing all the drawings and as 15magicalYears says "everyones the best in their own unique way". But you're an artstudent so it kinda does make sense that you're somewhat better technically. The difference between you and the rest of us is that you use a "technique" to build up the base of your characters and that is a neccessity when one wants to draw characters that look like the real ones and are in proportion. And that's exactly what you're teaching us now. And I for one am grateful for the tips and I bet everyone else is too. So  =D>

Oh, and hope that comment doesn't offend anyone. That is not my intention.

:oops:
I'm happy to try and help out.
Does anyone have a tutorial request?
If not I think the next tutorial I'll do is a Giselle one...I love drawing her :lol:

MizzRabbit

I have a request! Jafar!! I think he's horribly difficult to draw!! I'd love to have a tutorial for him.

And another thing, I can't do tuts myself, but here's a little treat for you all! It's an authentic Disney Model Sheet I got off the web. I think it's gorgeous and hopefully it can inspire you a little.

Use password]

burntsienna

I'll have a go drawing Jafar...I've never drawn him and he does seem very difficult  :D
I'll have a hunt for a ref pic

MinniesBestPal

I'm drawing minnie with her face pressed up against a shop window! Its gonna be called "I WANT THAT DRESS!"

burntsienna

I've found a good sized Jafar pic :D
So I'll get started now  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Having been away from this topic in a long time, because I began at a new job and everything - YOU guys really blow me away all the time - every work is just absolutely terrific  =D>   =D>

I will soon post a new drawing - probably during the weekend and probably a "complete" scene from Tarzan...
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

MizzRabbit

Quote from: "forza_united"Having been away from this topic in a long time, because I began at a new job and everything - YOU guys really blow me away all the time - every work is just absolutely terrific  =D>   =D>

I will soon post a new drawing - probably during the weekend and probably a "complete" scene from Tarzan...

Det bliver godt at se!! Tarzan har rigtig flotte baggrunde såvel som gode solide figurer. :D

Use password]

burntsienna

The picture I'm using of Jafar, is from the How to Draw Aladdin book...so I'm making a tutorial from a tutorial  :lol:
This one doesn't explain much or have many seperate steps...So I will do it in my own way like the Pinocchio one.

Remco K.

Well, I've followed Laura's tutorial. And the result came out a bit crappy...  :?

I shot it with a digital camera, since I've been fighting to get my scanner to work. But it won't... :P

Maybe I'll try to draw Pinocchio again. The tutorial is fine anyway! :)

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "MizzRabbit"
Quote from: "forza_united"Having been away from this topic in a long time, because I began at a new job and everything - YOU guys really blow me away all the time - every work is just absolutely terrific  =D>   =D>

Det bliver godt at se!! Tarzan har rigtig flotte baggrunde såvel som gode solide figurer. :D

Præcis også det jeg synes  :lol:  But back to english - @burntsienna your pinocchio tutorial was very impressive so i bet your Jafar will be just as impressive - looking forward to seeing it.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

MinniesBestPal

*scratches head* What language was that in? German?