Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

Amazingly fantastic by both Captain Pan and PD once again. I love both drawings!

I will be away from this topic for a little while, because I am turning my back on Disney with my drawings to make an A3 collection of Kung Fu Panda Characters, so look out for my drawings in the non-disney artwork topic.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Captain Pan

Another Drawing from the Captain's Galleon

Trying something a little different

Captain Pan

Another Small Drawing from Moi... I do have a couple more but i choose to post them one at a time now... as it makes the workload between assignments lighter and gives me something to post when I'm on assignment duty

Snow_White_Girl

Haven't posted any art in an age! Though I did buy myself a new sketchpad and colouring pencils this afternoon, so I think they need to be aired at some point! :D

\":lamp:\"

Javey74

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Haven't posted any art in an age! Though I did buy myself a new sketchpad and colouring pencils this afternoon, so I think they need to be aired at some point! :D
I'm thinking so aswell, your a miss at present with your brilliant work SWG...  :mrgreen:

Snow_White_Girl

Ah Javey you're very kind! :D Well Snow has officially returned to the artists' fold, I LOVE my new colouring pencils!  =D> Just done Jack and Sally, it's taken me an hour, will get them up ASAP!  :wink:

Snow_White_Girl

Here we are then! I have a few artist's comments for this one, bear with me!

*I thought the picture was going to look very dark with Jack all in black, so I've made the colours on Sally's dress brighter to create more of a contrast - very pleased with the result!

*The colouring on the gravestone is what may be termed as "scruffy", as the paper is textured I deliberately did it like that to try and create a "stone" effect; didn't work as well as I'd hoped! :(

Javey74

Fantastic artwork there Snow White Girl... :D/  :D/  :D/

I've uploaded it to my Galleries, take a look using the link below in my Sig Strip.. :wink:  :D

Snow_White_Girl

Thanks Javey... Oh and feel free to call me Caroline :) That goes for everyone else on here too!

Hmmm I may try Eeyore tomorrow... :-"

Javey74

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Thanks Javey... Oh and feel free to call me Caroline :) That goes for everyone else on here too!

Hmmm I may try Eeyore tomorrow... :-"
Mmmm, Caroline, nice name.. :D You're welcome Caroline.. :wink:  :D

Though I wouldn't change it to Eeyore for tomorrow, stick with Caroline.. :lol:  :mrgreen:

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic work Caroline, well done =D>  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Wow wow wow! Captain Pan they are both fantastically amazing!  :mrgreen:

And Caroline that drawing is outstanding! I love it!  :mrgreen:

They are all superb pieces of art! and I'm so happy to see them  =D>  :D/  =D>
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Snow_White_Girl

Quote from: "Javey74"Mmmm, Caroline, nice name.. :D You're welcome Caroline.. :wink:  :D

Though I wouldn't change it to Eeyore for tomorrow, stick with Caroline.. :lol:  :mrgreen:
Haha, that actually made me crease up with laughter, my boyfriend thought I'd gone mad just laughing randomly!

Yes, I think I'll stick to Caroline, though it would be, erm, interesting to introduce myself as Eeyore!! Hmmm!  :lol:

Captain Pan

Thanks Laura for the comments... I've been trying something new with my recent drawings of names through logos... Here's Another One

Javey74

Very good Captain Pan, I've uploaded it to the galleries awaiting your thoughts.  Now I wonder what you would design for Javey74... :mrgreen: