burntsienna

Awwwwwwwwwwwww its even better bigger!
He looks so cute but so sad!
 :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:
loves it!
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

DLP-Photos.com

Thanks!

Once again you've pleased us with a great drawing - I completely agree with Laura that his expression is great - so sad but still the happy Timon in some way  =D>
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Nic I'm glad I intrested you with my Pic...And the result is amazing... The Facial expressions are amazing.

And Yet Again...Another Day another Picture...

TIMON!!!!!!
I love it!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Captain Pan

Want to get some of my new stuff on... So Am posting the remaining of my 'old' stuff within the next 3 hours...

and Finally...

Unless I've posted him already...

burntsienna

I do love all your work Captain Pan! you cease to amaze!  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Again one word is enough - Amazing!
/Nicolai

Javey74

Brilliant art work everyone... :D/  :D/  :D/

Captain Pan, just one eenie weenie criticism, not with your art but your scanner, I think anyway.  You have two black marks that keep appearing on your work.  When I upload them I just digitally remove them.  Just thought I would mention it if you hadn't realised.. :wink:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"Brilliant art work everyone... :D/  :D/  :D/

Captain Pan, just one eenie weenie criticism, not with your art but your scanner, I think anyway.  You have two black marks that keep appearing on your work.  When I upload them I just digitally remove them.  Just thought I would mention it if you hadn't realised.. :wink:

Had Never Realized that till now... Thanks for the notification though... Will Give the scanner a check now as I upload another 2 pictures... The DLRP Silhouettes and the Star Command Logo!

But for Your Enjoyment Javey... Donald's Amigo... But I don't know his name

burntsienna

Wow Captain Pan you're on a posting roll tonight!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

Another amazing drawing!
For some reason I think his names Hosay...thats going to be spelt wrong but is pronouncedd like Hose-ey lol!

I'm probably wrong though :)

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow Captain Pan you're on a posting roll tonight!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

Another amazing drawing!
For some reason I think his names Hosay...thats going to be spelt wrong but is pronouncedd like Hose-ey lol!

I completely agree and I do think that you are right with the name - isn't it Jose Carioca?
/Nicolai

Javey74

That's fantastic Captain Pan, I love that classic.. :D/  :D/  :D/

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"
Quote from: "burntsienna"Wow Captain Pan you're on a posting roll tonight!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

Another amazing drawing!

I completely agree and I do think that you are right with the name - isn't it Jose Carioca?

I think Jose would be the correct spelling...haha Hosay didn't look right at all  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Javey74"Brilliant art work everyone... :D/  :D/  :D/

Had Never Realized that till now... Thanks for the notification though... Will Give the scanner a check now as I upload another 2 pictures... The DLRP Silhouettes and the Star Command Logo!

But for Your Enjoyment Javey... Donald's Amigo... But I don't know his name

I still have no idea...but then when it came to drawing him I was more on the thought of Drawing ( and Of Javey) but not 'caring' what he was actually called... All I knew was that he was a member of the 3 Cabilaeros... I'm Glad your all happy with him... Anyone have a picture of Cabilero Numero Trois/Tri/Three PM him to me and I will attempt to recreate him like I have Donald and this little green feller!

The Black Mark Javey mentioned was a small patch of grease on the glass which was casting a shadow over the light receiver... and as I'm currently scanning 2 pictures in at the moment I'm ensuring they come out Perfect, Just like I (try to) draw them!

Barnsey313

Hey guys! Thought I might try my hand at some Disney artwork as over the last few weeks I have strangely become able to draw..... No practice... No anything, It just happened, which is very peculiar as I haven't been able to draw even remotely well before.

Anyway... Here it is (I shaded it - I can't colour...) It's from the Walt Disney Short - 'Two gun Mickey'. It is shaded as though it were 3D as the actual thing I drew was an ornament.

James.  :donald:

NB: I've been reading this thread for a while and from what I've seen your all really talented!!

burntsienna

Wow! Barnsey313 that drawing is fantastic!
Classic Mickey rooooockkks!
I love the way you've shaded it too!
Cant wait to see some more of your work!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen: