Original Disney Fan Artwork!

Started by anthonysprincess, April 30, 2008, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

I finally got the time to do another drawing - a quick one today, but there will probably come a bigger a tomorrow :D

Today it is Flik from Disney/PIXAR's A Bug's Life:

/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

burntsienna

Awww wow! Nicolai he's great!
Love his facial expression!
I'm glad you got to draw again  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Captain Pan

Nala: WOW WOW WOW... *gasp* WOOOOOOW! Simply Awesome!

Forza: Despite supporting a terrible footie team your art somehow appears better than ever... Your Flick is Great and I can't wait to see more...

Minus the Colour... Will Add it one day... but I was more concerned about getting the picture right

burntsienna

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!
I absolutally love it! Her lips look aaace!
Jessica Rabbit is sooo good!
I love the pose and everything!
Another fantastic piece of artwork!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:

Nala_84

That Jessica looks so real, very good!!  =D>

And thank you very much for the compliments, as always, I can just give them back  :oops: :)! I really hope I won't ruin the Bambi pic with the colours, already painted the background tonight and it looks strange :shock:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Nala_84

Okay, so here it is and it came out better than I expected, although I found it better without colours maybe ;)!

He's just one of my favourite Disney characters and so I'm sure this won't be the last picture I've drawn of him :)!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

burntsienna

Wow! its amazing!
I fully love it with colour! Really makes it stand out!  :mrgreen:  =D>  :mrgreen:
And...how ever strange this will sound, his bum loooks soft  :lol: I like it! haha

DLP-Photos.com

THAT is amazing, Nala!!! :D:D =D> It is absolutely terrific and I really really like the colours. Can't wait to see more from you!

As for my next drawings I got inspired by Captain Pan's wonderful Jessica Rabbit - so sorry for the unoriginality  :P, but there will come a couple of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? scenes in the upcoming days before my trip...
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"THAT is amazing, Nala!!! :D:D =D> It is absolutely terrific and I really really like the colours. Can't wait to see more from you!

As for my next drawings I got inspired by Captain Pan's wonderful Jessica Rabbit - so sorry for the unoriginality  :P, but there will come a couple of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? scenes in the upcoming days before my trip...

I fully agree! I'm looking forward to seeing more too!   :mrgreen:

I also can't wait to see some of your Who Framed Roger Rabbit scenes!  :mrgreen:
You getting all excited for your trip?

DLP-Photos.com

Yeah I almost cannot wait - I work with my sister, who is also going, and each day we are just getting each other more and more excited - cannot wait to see it during Halloween! :D
/Nicolai

burntsienna

Quote from: "forza_united"Yeah I almost cannot wait - I work with my sister, who is also going, and each day we are just getting each other more and more excited - cannot wait to see it during Halloween! :D

Looking forward to a brilliant trip report!!  :mrgreen:

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "forza_united"Yeah I almost cannot wait - I work with my sister, who is also going, and each day we are just getting each other more and more excited - cannot wait to see it during Halloween! :D

Looking forward to a brilliant trip report!!  :mrgreen:

And I cannot wait to make it - I promise both a lot of pictures and hopefully some video too. First Roger Rabbit Compilation almost done...
/Nicolai

DLP-Photos.com

... and here he is: Roger Rabbit!

/Nicolai

burntsienna

Wow!
Thats amazing Nicolai!!!
I wasn't expecting it to be so soon  posted, I'm soooo very happy it has been so soon though! As I was sat awaiting  :mrgreen:
I really love it!  :mrgreen:  =D>

Captain Pan

Nic I'm glad I intrested you with my Pic...And the result is amazing... The Facial expressions are amazing.

And Yet Again...Another Day another Picture...